Roddy Makes Good Of Twitter Bet

Nah. He recanted and only gave the guy sideline tickets to the Bears game after Duke lost.

the next week he said he was gonna give the guy season tickets though didn't he. Although it was after another person or company made the same offer. <<that's off the top of my head

From March 24

Well, everyone should settle down, because White will fulfill this bet fully. Actually, White is going above and beyond here. White will provide Hoyt with two season tickets as originally promised, as well as two Super Bowl tickets. Hoyt will also receive sideline passes for one home game, and will be White's guest for one day of training camp.

the next week he said he was gonna give the guy season tickets though didn't he. Although it was after another person or company made the same offer. <<that's off the top of my head

From March 24

Well, everyone should settle down, because White will fulfill this bet fully. Actually, White is going above and beyond here. White will provide Hoyt with two season tickets as originally promised, as well as two Super Bowl tickets. Hoyt will also receive sideline passes for one home game, and will be White's guest for one day of training camp.

Don't remember all that being stated, but it's good to see one of our guys go above and beyond.

That freeloading ******* Hoyt. What a mark he is. He makes a bet where he put NOTHING up for if he loses and if he wins, he gets all of that? I would of put that guy in prison before I would give him a **** thing. Just because Roddy wants to protect his name and save face, he has to give that guy all of that. The guy will probably end up selling the **** ****.

That freeloading ******* Hoyt. What a mark he is. He makes a bet where he put NOTHING up for if he loses and if he wins, he gets all of that? I would of put that guy in prison before I would give him a **** thing. Just because Roddy wants to protect his name and save face, he has to give that guy all of that. The guy will probably end up selling the **** ****.

I actually agree with this.

The kid insisted several times that he did not want anything. He ALLOWED Roddy to follow through on getting all that stuff so that people on Twitter could bugger off.

Aww shut up lol this is good PR. Besides, I bet this didn't even come out of his pocket anyway, the organization probably spotted him on the bet. I believe a man is only as strong as his word and if you are as fortunate as Roddy is financially, it shouldn't be THAT big of a problem. I actually think it's pretty cool for the Falcon organization to do that for fan even though they didn't have to.

Edited by Macintez