Salty Aints Fans

DirtyBird8711

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single stupidest thing that can be posted in TATF is a link to a thread in the saintsreport forums. I mean, I don't go to illiterates for book reviews, or toothless hobos for dental info, why would I want to click a link to SR to hear anything related to football? Come to think of it, I wouldn't to to SR for book reviews of dental info either I guess.

But Tatf isn't? I always wonder what rival fans expect to see when they go to opposing teams forums.

All of them are full of homers stroking each other. To go there and expect different is silly IMO. And to call one out about it and not the one you're a member of is also silly.

All of them are full of homers stroking each other. To go there and expect different is silly IMO. And to call one out about it and not the one you're a member of is also silly.

Agreed, that's why I post here cause SR is

too much slobbering for my taste. I like to discuss different points of views regarding the Saints and get some insight on the other rival teams.

Agreed, that's why I post here cause SR is

too much slobbering for my taste. I like to discuss different points of views regarding the Saints and get some insight on the other rival teams.

It's not much fun if everyone agrees. Same reason I post here, The Huddle, and 49erszone.

It's not much fun if everyone agrees. Same reason I post here, The Huddle, and 49erszone.

The funny thing is Someone from SR will go to Tatf find a thread and post it on SR and everyone will laugh at the contents, but that $hit is so dumb and neither side is proving anything by doing it.

The funny thing is Someone from SR will go to Tatf find a thread and post it on SR and everyone will laugh at the contents, but that $hit is so dumb and neither side is proving anything by doing it.

IT's just a stupid practice all around. It isn't exactly breaking news that all fanbases have their share of idiots. Highlighting it on a rival board is just silly.

What can a falcon fan possibly say about the Saints that has any relevancy considering the *** whooping their team has taken the past 8 seasons (13-3)? Of coarse their response to the complete one sided-ness of the "rivalry" is, "we have the all time record" lol. How pathetic.

What can a falcon fan possibly say about the Saints that has any relevancy considering the *** whooping their team has taken the past 8 seasons (13-3)? Of coarse their response to the complete one sided-ness of the "rivalry" is, "we have the all time record" lol. How pathetic.

Typical. You act like only the past 8 seasons count. "Pathetic."