Roddy And Jj Aiming For 1,500 Yards Each

Roddy - 1358

Julio - 1198

Got some work to do

Well they also had Gonzo taking about 900 yards away from them.

the 2 will not get all of that but I would imagine a good 500 or 250 each will go to them.

IF they each had 250 more yards in 2012 Roddy would have had 1608 and julio would have had 1448.

So it is not really THAT difficult.

Like someone said though it is going to depend on protection.... if it holds up like in 12 then I think 1500+ for each is more than doable.

Well they also had Gonzo taking about 900 yards away from them.

the 2 will not get all of that but I would imagine a good 500 or 250 each will go to them.

IF they each had 250 more yards in 2012 Roddy would have had 1608 and julio would have had 1448.

So it is not really THAT difficult.

Like someone said though it is going to depend on protection.... if it holds up like in 12 then I think 1500+ for each is more than doable.

You just said it isn't that difficult by arbitrarily adding 250 yards to their totals because our best 3rd down receiver and someone who always moves the underside coverage LEFT...lol. C'mon now, let's think about this logically. HD will play a bigger role, and we'll throw the ball less...why people want Ryan in the top 5 in pass attempts every year, is beyond me

You just said it isn't that difficult by arbitrarily adding 250 yards to their totals because our best 3rd down receiver and someone who always moves the underside coverage LEFT...lol. C'mon now, let's think about this logically. HD will play a bigger role, and we'll throw the ball less...why people want Ryan in the top 5 in pass attempts every year, is beyond me

We may throw the ball less than last year.... but we are still going to put the ball in Ryans hands,

Him throwing the ball 600+ times is almost a given... he threw the ball 615 times in 2012...... He is going to be around that mark.

And 250 more yards per year for those 2 equal to about 16 more yards per game each.... you think Ryan can not slip another 16 yards a game to those 2??