The Hard Knocks Discussion Thread.

Atlien 404

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddy White looks like a fun guy to be around, I sure Hope he puts together another Pro Bowl yr this yr, I know everyone is excited about Julio , and yea hes like next Level, But Roddy is a Falcon for Life, he talks and tweets stuff maybe he should keep to himself, But if every Falcon wanted to win as much as Roddy, we would already have some Rings.... by Far my Fav current Falcon is Roddy White....

Great stuff...Vacarro better have his head on a swivel. I like how they pointed out his cheap shot. Now he is talking sh&t...he is going to get lit up he keeps that crap up.

Wouldn't call it a cheap shot as much as a dumb rook move. I just witnessed quite a few in your TC. lol. I enjoyed watching your DBs get burned too lol. On the flip side, Falcons are going to be fielding a lot of speed for Ryan to throw to.

Roddy White looks like a fun guy to be around, I sure Hope he puts together another Pro Bowl yr this yr, I know everyone is excited about Julio , and yea hes like next Level, But Roddy is a Falcon for Life, he talks and tweets stuff maybe he should keep to himself, But if every Falcon wanted to win as much as Roddy, we would already have some Rings.... by Far my Fav current Falcon is Roddy White....

Roddy is the kind of rival player I have immense respect for. If anyone on the Falcons roster deserves a ring, its that guy

Wouldn't call it a cheap shot as much as a dumb rook move. I just witnessed quite a few in your TC. lol. I enjoyed watching your DBs get burned too lol. On the flip side, Falcons are going to be fielding a lot of speed for Ryan to throw to.

It's all about what they focus on...the big receiver plays are flashy, but Tru and Alford make a lot of plays in practice also. They will get their air time before the show is done.

It's all about what they focus on...the big receiver plays are flashy, but Tru and Alford make a lot of plays in practice also. They will get their air time before the show is done.

Oh, I understand that, but your DBs aren't near as talented as what you have on the receiving side of the ball, no matter how you slice it.

Mike Smith telling the RB Coach S Jax gonna miss some time, hes like huh, smith then says a couple of weeks, dude was like Weeks ??????? he had a look like you gotta be f---ing kidding me..... we feel your pain Coach...

Thats what happens when you've got a player who's body is about 75 in football years

Tru and Alford are second year players, but they both bring a lot to the table. Going against Roddy and Julio in practice, you have to be. IM not worried about them, just the free safety situation right now.

Thats pretty key though. Very few CBs can still be really good without a decent safety system backing them up. We'll see how it all shapes up. We still have a long way to go (for both of us) before week 1

Thats what happens when you've got a player who's body is about 75 in football years

all that rah rah stuff is good for the young guys, but I thought we were gettinga Brusing Iron Man Kinda Guy when we signed S Jax last yr, and their were Times last yr when he did look like that, but these hamstring injuries he has had since hes been here for sure show there is some tread on those Tires, and really hes our only Bruiser, the other guys are like scat backs... we may need to keep a close eye on the waiver wire for a basher type RB, looks like there may be some yds to be had for that kinda back coming off that right side with the Rook and Aso over there, huge upgrades on that side of the O Line IMO

all that rah rah stuff is good for the young guys, but I thought we were gettinga Brusing Iron Man Kinda Guy when we signed S Jax last yr, and their were Times last yr when he did look like that, but these hamstring injuries he has had since hes been here for sure show there is some tread on those Tires, and really hes our only Bruiser, the other guys are like scat backs... we may need to keep a close eye on the waiver wire for a basher type RB, looks like there may be some yds to be had for that kinda back coming off that right side with the Rook and Aso over there, huge upgrades on that side of the O Line IMO

After this year, I'm 80% sure that Ingram will be gone, no matter how he performs. I know many are used to hearing him being bashed by Who Dats, but I could show you quite a bit of film that would convince you otherwise. Not exactly an elite back, but a solid bruiser. lot less tread on the tires. I like S Jax, always have, but I knew he wouldn't make it through all last season and I think he'll have the same problem this year. Sides, I'd have some nice juicy writing material if ya'll picked up Ingram ;) LOL

I enjoyed the episode.

Hageman was getting blown up!

Matthews looks like a stud.

Roddy and Julio look like they are in phenomenal shape.

Freeman being shocked that he was getting smashed in his route followed by Sjax "that's what they do". Sjax needs to be healthy Freemans lack of size might be tough over 16 if he's the feature back.

Worst "rookie talent show"in the history of hard knocks.

Next weeks episode should show us more football.