Heath Evans Just Said Something I Agree With

I think we will see a more 60/40 pass run ratio this year. With Hawley, Asamoah and Matthews, I think we will see a ton of power runs to that right side as well. If anything, Tice will be calling for those runs more than Koetter.

We need to establish the power run game out of the two tightend set and go play action a little more.

I think we will but I don't expect much unless Toilolo's blocking really improves. He is not as good as advertised at blocking. He's better than Gonzalez but I think any of us here would be better than Tony G.

I think we will see a more 60/40 pass run ratio this year. With Hawley, Asamoah and Matthews, I think we will see a ton of power runs to that right side as well. If anything, Tice will be calling for those runs more than Koetter.

I'm sure ole Tice would love to have Koetters job ....it has at least crossed his mind LOL.

I agree with Vel the offense will be much more balanced and I think his estimate of 60% pass/40% run ratio is probably very close to what the offensive coaches are going to aim for each game. A dominant run game is Smith's preferred modus operandi, even if he did acquiesce to giving up a bunch of picks to get Julio in hopes he would get them to the Super Bowl. Almost every game last season we made a token effort to run the ball, got stuffed most of the time and had to abandon it early. Worst of all with no running game when we got to the Red Zone we were too easy to shut down. Should be a different story this year, knock on wood.