Need Up-Date On Rt Carimi

falcon057

Offensive lineman Gabe Carimihttp://www.atlantafalcons.com/assets/nflimg/icon-article-link.gif went down with an injury and was helped off the field by the Falcons’ Athletic Performance staff. There was no update after practice on his condition.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Five-Things-from-XFINITY-Camp-Practice-9/8dcd6815-cfd8-4c16-9c31-0a935b155dab#startv

I was there and he was favoring his right leg. don't know if it was a knee or an ankle but he was down for a good while. Both Smitty and TD came over to check on him. It was a run play to the outside and he was chasing down a blocker and got knocked over in the pile and just didn't get up.

Pro Football Talk says it's just a sprain.

Look why you trying to be argumentative, you see my point. Please!!

Indeed.

Once Baker goes out on IR at some point this season, Matthews will move to LT, and someone will be manning RT- Johnson, Carimi, Holmes, or Schraeder. I've been interested in seeing if Carimi could resurrect his career here as well- at RT.

Look why you trying to be argumentative, you see my point. Please!!

We see your point but he is awful. If hes in the game we are in just as big of trouble as we are if Holmes or Konz are in the game. Injuries to our backups other than Gund at this points are just injuries to camp bodies and roster fillers. They shoild all be cut and just bring in fresh guys. Not going to hurt us anymore than putting konz, Holmes, schreader, or carami on the field