The Schaudenfreude Thread

SaintsFanInLA

I love watching the 49ers lose NFC championship games.

I love watching Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat lose Superbowls.

I love watching Peyton Manning lose Superbowls. *but he beat Rex Grossman!

I don't actively root against NFC South teams. I was rooting for Atlanta to beat Carolina(and they should have!)last season. Selfish reasons.

I pulled for the Bucs in their Superbowl. (Won some major cash!)

I was pulling for Carolina in the playoffs last season. Admittedly for selfish reasons but I was still saying F^ck the 49ers.

If an NFC South team is in the Super Bowl that's who I'll pull for.

I love watching the 49ers lose NFC championship games.

I love watching Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat lose Superbowls.

I love watching Peyton Manning lose Superbowls. *but he beat Rex Grossman!

I don't actively root against NFC South teams. I was rooting for Atlanta to beat Carolina(and they should have!)last season. Selfish reasons.

I pulled for the Bucs in their Superbowl. (Won some major cash!)

I was pulling for Carolina in the playoffs last season. Admittedly for selfish reasons but I was still saying F^ck the 49ers.

If an NFC South team is in the Super Bowl that's who I'll pull for.

WTF!!!!

I want the other 3 NFCS teams to lose every week.

I want them to get embarrassed in the playoffs

Atlanta losing to the Giants and GB in the playoffs made my day!!!

WTF!!!!

I want the other 3 NFCS teams to lose every week.

I want them to get embarrassed in the playoffs

Atlanta losing to the Giants and GB in the playoffs made my day!!!

This isn't bloods and crips or something.

I think everyone in RC would agree that we have been deprived of NFCS Playoff matchups.

You know what's better than Yankees/Redsox in the regular season? Yanks/Sox in the postseason.

Saints vs Falcons in the playoffs? **** yes sign me up.

You know it's true.

Atlanta goes to SB, here comes WFW.

Super Bowl does that. Who knew there were so many Seahawks fans?

I see quite a few people in Dallas wearing Saints gear but look confused when they hear "Who Dat?!" Those are 2009 or newer fans.

Super Bowl does that. Who knew there were so many Seahawks fans?

I see quite a few people in Dallas wearing Saints gear but look confused when they hear "Who Dat?!" Those are 2009 or newer fans.

Seattle picked up a semi fan in 2010. Then last season, he completely went over to seattle.

His name is WSW

Lynch run was marvelous

Yeah this is the first one that popped in my head after reading the OP. The Seahawks beating the Saints in that playoff game was full of schadenfreude. I was listening to it on the radio while house hunting with my fiance. The real estate lady probably thought I was nuts. I was screaming and cheering Lynch on the whole time.

For me, Atlanta only scoring 2 points in a playoff game against the Giants was one. Lord, I laughed and laughed and laughed.

But the one that REALLY got me was the absolute DEPANTSING that took place IN the Georgia Dome when Green Bay came into their house and completely pwned them. I mean, ALL I heard all season was how it was the Falcons' turn. The Saints had the #1 seed and won it all, now the Falcons had the #1 seed HFA and were gonna do it. The sense of entitlement was AMAZING. And in the divisional round, the Packers absolutely embarrassed them. I kept it on my DVR for MONTHS and watched it just for a pick me up every now and then.

Honorable mention goes to the Super Bowl loss to Denver and the Eugene Robinson fiasco. I wouldn't wish that part on any family but losing the game itself to the Legend of John Elway. Well, that's a horse of a different color. I celebrated as if the Saints won. LOLOL

Any 49er loss is bliss. Their misery is my joy. Ohhhhh man when they lost the Super Bowl to the Ravens, all of the fans crying because they had previously been perfect in their SBs, it was like Christmas and birthdays wrapped up in one. LOLOL. And for them to lose on a controversial call with their coach pantomiming the hold. DELICIOUS. LOLOL

Edited by SaintsFanInLA