Jadeveon Clowney Carted Off Field

falcon057

this will more than likely be moved, so read quick!

Houston Texans #1 pick Jadeveon Clowney carted off field at training camp

By Tim Weaver

August 02, 2014 11:32 am CDT

1 response

• art.fb_.png
  • art.tweet_.png
  • art.email_.png
  • art.print_.png

Scary news is emerging this morning from the Houston Texans training camp at the Houston Methodist Training Center.

About an hour ago, number one overall draft pick Jadeveon Clowney was seen being carted off the field, holding an ice pack to his hip area.

There seems to be some confusion on what is going on. Keep in mind O'Brien used to be with the Patriots so he has that Patriots, TD, Smitty thing going on as far as talking about injuries.

Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith Follow

#Texans' O'Brien said team is "just trying to manage" Jadeveon Clowney. A little sore. Team not concerned about injury. #NFL

Edited by JRid

So lets cart this muthaf*cka off the field then. Sheeeeeeeesh. Royal carpet treatment?

I edited my comment so you might not have seen it, but I added this below. They are my words and not a quote.

There seems to be some confusion on what is going on. Keep in mind O'Brien used to be with the Patriots so he has that Patriots, TD, Smitty thing going on as far as talking about injuries.