What Are We Expecting From Roddy This Year?

AndySG

Roddy obviously had a down year last season, due mostly to him being injured. Are you guys expecting him to bounce back and be the 1000 yard receiver that he has been for the rest of his career?

He looked fantastic towards the end of the year and he obviously still has the hunger for it.

If he stays healthy, there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't return to for.

That's my thought. He's certainly no slouch, but he's not a burner. We aren't looking for him to be our deep threat, but there are few better possession receivers and he can still make those tough catches in traffic.

That's my thought. He's certainly no slouch, but he's not a burner. We aren't looking for him to be our deep threat, but there are few better possession receivers and he can still make those tough catches in traffic.

Anquan bodily isn't a burner either. All he needs is 63 yards per game to Crack 1000 for the season. No one outside of Julio is gonna take away from his targets so he's got nothing to worry about from a production standpoint

Roddy obviously had a down year last season, due mostly to him being injured. Are you guys expecting him to bounce back and be the 1000 yard receiver that he has been for the rest of his career?

He looked fantastic towards the end of the year and he obviously still has the hunger for it.

I think Roddy will have a HUGE year and be a surprise bargain in fantasy leagues. Somebody is gonna have to catch all those passes that used to go to Gonzo, and I don't see HD or Tuolio being the one.