Matt Miller From Br Releases His W/l Predictions..

xskyx

Now even you know that's crap Johnny. Saying the bucs sweep up is like us saying we will sweep the saints. You can say it but do you truly believe it?

Bleacher Report does, and who am I to argue with what you all call experts when they pick Atlanta to go 10-6.tongue.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Everyone is sleeping on us. I have a feeling we will shock the world. We are the team that has went 13-3 twice in the last 4 years and we are the team that has won more games than anyone since 2008. But because of one bad year we are all of a sudden no better then a 6 win season? Please continue to sleep on the falcons. Last year was a fluke. Even with most of the team injured we still lost 7 games by 7 or less. A healthy falcons team is going to win Atleast 10. And tony will be missed but not as much as everyone thinks (especially if we get the ground game going). We went 11-5 before tony arrived with a rookie QB

just proves that writers don't actually know anything about the falcons and who is actually on the roster...didn't mention what devin hester could do for the team in terms of field position...didn't mention the additions to the defensive line....didn't mention the addition of cox and tice that could only help Oline and Dline.

even when we went to playoffs and won plenty of games, we were a fluke or couldn't win in the playoffs....just the perception of the falcons....nothing we can do about it except win

The perception is accurate. This team goes to the playoofs and completely suck. Packers and Giants destroyed us. The team sucked vs the cards in 2008 and we almost lost vs Seattle and blew it vs SF. We are 1-4 in the playoffs with 2 blowout losses.

ok.....I think those teams beat everybody that they played in the playoffs that season...correct me if Im wrong...every loss in the playoffs we had were to superbowl champs....is that an excuse? no....but its the truth....Green bay went 15-1 and lost to the giants by 17 in the playoffs....giants haven't even made the playoffs since 2011.......whats the perception of those teams?