Georgia Vs Auburn Replay On Espnu Now

Dawggone

I thought the same thing as I was watching. Lol. U know what they say about an enemy of an enemy.....well every now and then.

If Auburn does not get that miracle against you guys, I do not think they show up against Alabama. Just my opinion but would have been really hard to get back up after losing a 21 point lead against Georgia.

I'm glad both those clowns who botched the play are gone. I actually fi d it odd they couldn't communicate well enough to get the heck out to the others way on the field but are thick as thieves up in Louisville.

**I Actually think I got them mixed up. Maybe it was Wiggns to Ville and Mathews went West. **** I can't even stinking remember now. Lol. I'll have to ask Google.

Edited by Dawggone

CrimsonKat, I tried to quote what you first said. Something did not work.

Anyway, I fear what I have to say is gonna get me banned!

Part 1: I’d much rather see Georgia lose than Auburn. Especially when the two play each other. That play excited me. I dialed up my one Auburn friend as soon as it happened.

Part 2: As much as I hated Bama subsequently losing to Auburn, I am at a point where I can absorb such a loss much better than I used to be able to.

I wanted to start a whole new post. But I will say this here: I feel that FSU would have beat Bama by double-digits had they met in the National Title game. Of course anything could have happened and we will never know. Nevertheless, I am not too terribly upset that we did not get to play that game. Heck, we might have gotten outscored by Missouri maybe!

Now, please do not think I’m no longer a Bama fan. I still am and always will be.

Roll Tide!

J

Part 1: I’d much rather see Georgia lose than Auburn. Especially when the two play each other. That play excited me. I dialed up my one Auburn friend as soon as it happened.

Part 2: As much as I hated Bama subsequently losing to Auburn, I am at a point where I can absorb such a loss much better than I used to be able to.

I wanted to start a whole new post. But I will say this here: I feel that FSU would have beat Bama by double-digits had they met in the National Title game. Of course anything could have happened and we will never know. Nevertheless, I am not too terribly upset that we did not get to play that game. Heck, we might have gotten outscored by Missouri maybe!

Now, please do not think I’m no longer a Bama fan. I still am and always will be.

Roll Tide!

J

I think you have to turn in your Bama card after that one, joe. :lol:

Roll Tide!

J

If I ever get to the point where I can absorb a loss like the Iron Bowl, you best be picking out my casket.