Atlien 404

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife makes awesome banana pancakes!

Wish I had some right now sad.png

Pancakes suck, waffles rule.

Malted waffle batter, add crushed graham crackers. after making waffles, spread with Nutella, sprinkle with mini marshmallows, place under broiler for a minute. sprinkle with more graham crackers, top with whipped cream, give to your wife... thank me later! smile.png

Edited by Falconcheff

Pancakes suck, waffles rule.

Malted waffle batter, add crushed graham crackers. after making waffles, spread with Nutella, sprinkle with mini marshmallows, place under broiler for a minute. sprinkle with more graham crackers, top with whipped cream, give to your wife... thank me later! smile.png

Nutella sucks.

I agree! I thought I was the only one. Everyone always looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I think it's gross.

I don't know how anybody could eat it!

I made the mistake of ordering nutella crepes at IHOP once and it was nasty!

I know there was a lot of talk pre draft about trading up and snagging JC or Alex Mack, but IMO this is the best draft pick from ATL in many years. This guy is a stud plain and simple. He has an outstanding all around game. He can road grade for the backs, his feet are quick enough to excell in pass protection, and he has the speed and strength to get out on screens and dish some pain. This pick absolutely made the Falcons better for years to come.

I know there was a lot of talk pre draft about trading up and snagging JC or Alex Mack, but IMO this is the best draft pick from ATL in many years. This guy is a stud plain and simple. He has an outstanding all around game. He can road grade for the backs, his feet are quick enough to excell in pass protection, and he has the speed and strength to get out on screens and dish some pain. This pick absolutely made the Falcons better for years to come.

I just hope when vaccaro nails ryan on the ground again that jake comes in and tombstone pile drives him into oblivion.