Safety Position

Bigtime A

Seems strange how many great performances Saints are getting out of their safeties from Byrd, Vaccaro, and Bush to the rookies Sunseri and Warren.

On the other hand, what's going on in ATL. They missed out on bush, lost Motta, and now have Lowery injured.

No way Saints have enough room for all this safety talent, does ATL try to pick one of them up? Seems like Warren would be the one put on waivers for practice squad, but that guy has been making plays all camp long.

Not sure what you're getting at. Different people involved now and bush wasn't discarded?

Something I just read either yesterday or today was either speculating or saying they were rumors about Falcons approaching Saints for a trade. I'll try to find it if someone wants to read.

Something I just read either yesterday or today was either speculating or saying they were rumors about Falcons approaching Saints for a trade. I'll try to find it if someone wants to read.

I'm interested. Hard to believe but you never know

Yes.. 2014 off-season Paper Champions.

That's what was said by many of the Bucs, going into the 2002 season.

Paper Champions sometimes metamorphose into the REAL DEAL.

Now it's all up to the players & coaches to make it happen.

Seems strange how many great performances Saints are getting out of their safeties from Byrd, Vaccaro, and Bush to the rookies Sunseri and Warren.

On the other hand, what's going on in ATL. They missed out on bush, lost Motta, and now have Lowery injured.

No way Saints have enough room for all this safety talent, does ATL try to pick one of them up? Seems like Warren would be the one put on waivers for practice squad, but that guy has been making plays all camp long.

Ball has been a stud against the run and had a nice scrimmage today with Warren, I think as of now sunseri is the odd man out but that can all change. Not to mention SP is on record a few times saying warren needs to make his place on special teams, even though he's been very impressive. Edited by BayouBengalz