Lowery

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Southward was out there earlier stretching and doing the walk-throughs. He'll be fine

Without a doubt he will be fine. The thing is that as a rookie, you gotta get as many reps as you can. The fact that he is missing reps in in drills and this scrimmage is discouraging. But I know he will be alright

Low center of gravity plus Quizz is built like a house...you're underselling Quizz

Not underselling at all. Quizz packs power, we all know this, but Lowery got put out coming on a blitz. He's the one that should be packing more momentum especially since he's easily 5 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier.

Not underselling at all. Quizz packs power, we all know this, but Lowery got put out coming on a blitz. He's the one that should be packing more momentum especially since he's easily 5 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier.

I just think Lowery needs to be able to handle some thumps from any running back. The 1st time he meets one with full contact and he goes down worries me about him and the real season where he'll see a lot of it.

Most fans don't realize how good little quiz is at blocking. so many of us keep wondering why he's on the field more than Antone smith, and the reason is his ability to block much bigger opponents and his ability to catch the football out of the backfield.

Quizz put Ray Ray on his ***...Quizz is nice on blitz pick up

EDIT: I'm tripping...that was Turner lol

Edited by Wjcorner

I'm not a praying man but in this case I will hoping it isn't Smitty talk. lol

I'd rather have Southward start honestly. We got enough veterans in the secondary to kinda take a chance with throwing him in the deep end. Dude has great speed, is a good tackler & is descent in coverage. He just got bad hands so he'll definitely have more PBUs than picks