New Study - The Economy Does Better Under Democratic Presidents, But Not For The Reasons You Might Think.

I found it interesting that they started it from 1947. Why would they do that? It's such an odd year to start from. I mean, they started counting from 1947 through 2012. That's 65 years. Presidential terms are 4 years. Why not calculate it from the beginning to end of each of their terms?

After looking, it was quite obvious why they started at 1947. Truman won the election in 1945. In 1946, the economy dumped by 11.6%. The "honest" mistake of excluding 1946 brought his annual average from 2% all the way up to 6.5%...

I found it interesting that they started it from 1947. Why would they do that? It's such an odd year to start from. I mean, they started counting from 1947 through 2012. That's 65 years. Presidential terms are 4 years. Why not calculate it from the beginning to end of each of their terms?

After looking, it was quite obvious why they started at 1947. Truman won the election in 1945. In 1946, the economy dumped by 11.6%. The "honest" mistake of excluding 1946 brought his annual average from 2% all the way up to 6.5%...

If it works for Global Warming "science" it must work for everything else!

Edit: Misread this last night. That's interesting and I'm not sure why they started in 1947, but it wasn't for ideological reasons. I'll check into how the results change when you include other presidents prior to Truman, as well.

I was fully awake as a Democrat led Congress made it their mission to wreck the economy after taking the majority in 2006 midterms. The same way a Republican majority forced a surplus on Clinton...

Thanks....thanks a lot for wakin up Hackity...he's prolly pounding out another 1000 word masterpiece of BS

The best way to respond to complete BS is to hit em with equally unsubstantiated BS based on the same logic.

You never respond to me, even when I directly quote you. Which means you have me on your ignore list.

What kind of self-respecting troll puts someone on the ignore list?

A coward, that's who.

You'll ignore this post also.

Coward.

I was fully awake as a Democrat led Congress made it their mission to wreck the economy after taking the majority in 2006 midterms. The same way a Republican majority forced a surplus on Clinton...

Can you give some example of the bills that congress passed ( and bush signed btw) that "wrecked" the economy in 2006 moving forward?