Panthers Wr Situation

I didn't think it was possible for the Panthers to have issues at WR.

You have to have WR's first, right?

Oh snap, Ray Bob!

But Ray Bob does a point!

The meows are falling into the Falcons 13' season 2.0 this year. The meow fans are in for a big letdown this season. Who knows when they'll ever get the b2b thing accomplished Jack?...WFW is just sayin'cool.png

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4

I much rather have a weak WR corp over a weak defense. Good thing we have an elite defense plus we were 29th in passing last year.

The ravens had a much better offense their SB season in 2000 than the meows have now and that isn't sayin' much

Their defense was on a completely different level than the meows have now cannot do it on defense alone. Ask the 77' Falcons who allowed a record low 129 points

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4

The ravens had a much better offense their SB season in 2000 than the meows have now and that isn't sayin' much

Their defense was on a completely different level than the meows have now cannot do it on defense alone. Ask the 77' Falcons who allowed a record low 129 points

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4

I know and we still won 12 games last year with the 29th ranked passing offense.

Edited by TheWak

I dunno....he needs a PR win after the Ray Rice debacle

Eh.. Idk if I agree with that.

I don't think too many people (outside of nfcs fans) are really glued to their seat waiting for the outcome of this situation.

Plus imagine the nightmare if he gets suspended then his conviction is overturned.