Panthers Wr Situation

Not much the GM can do. The old GM screwed us.. gave Dwill a massive contract..........and then gave Stewart a massive contract. I think if we cut Stewart, the Panthers would have over $18M in dead money. Hurney screwed the Panthers. The price of those RBs, the Panthers probably could have gotten a legit #1 WR in FA in either of the last two years....that could step in and perform at a high level from the start.

That and the Panthers still have dead money from Beason they are trying to get out from under. Hurney was just horrible. He signed players like fans would. "omg you are my favorite player, here is a huge contract that makes it so it's impossible to move you"

I don't know pox. G got greedy with the defense and tagged hardy. Why hold on to one player when the line is already stacked. That's a hurney like move. And I'm betting it will be a costly one

You don't give up on a young pass-rusher for a wide receiver. You just don't.

And yeah, the receivers suck, but they've sucked for a while. The offense could be really, really bad next year. We'll see.

Did I miss something? Is he suspended?

No........................ thinking they may wait until the jury does their ruling at his trial next year. Since his story is - defending himself, restraining her until the police came because she was wrecking his house and throwing stuff at him, trying to injure him. Would be a b1tch if he gets suspended and it is ruled as self defense.

You don't give up on a young pass-rusher for a wide receiver. You just don't.

And yeah, the receivers suck, but they've sucked for a while. The offense could be really, really bad next year. We'll see.

Someone send cam the book of things you don't do when he's bouncing balls off receivers helmets

I really think Greg plays all of the season. I get the feeling Goodell will wait until the appeal is over, then suspend, if his conviction is upheld. By then he may not even be a Panther anymore.

Edited by NYG4