At long last a new season is nearly upon us. It will be nice not reading 4-12 every other post from JB. Who am I kidding, he'll be writing 4-12 for the next 5 seasons.

Like you all haven't done the same thing with the Bucs since 2008.

You all go 4-12 for the next 5 seasons......YOU KNOW I WILL!tongue.png

Like you all haven't done the same thing with the Bucs since 2008.

You all go 4-12 for the next 5 seasons......YOU KNOW I WILL!tongue.png

No we didn't jb. We were so used to seeing it we didn't see much use in writing it in RC because you already knew it so??? Falcons on the other hand after five really good seasons? WFW understands why you get so school girl giddy over writing it about our 6th season under Smitty and TD for all us to see everyday jack...WFW is just sayin'cool.png

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4

Well, before the new season starts and everyone starts with a clean slate, I'd like to say one more time: the mighty falcons, who were just 10 yards away from the Super Bowl, are a 4-12 team that sucked major ***. They only won 4 times and I thoroughly enjoyed all 12 losses. **** them!

Ok, I'm all ready for the new season.

Well, before the new season starts and everyone starts with a clean slate, I'd like to say one more time: the mighty falcons, who were just 10 yards away from the Super Bowl, are a 4-12 team that sucked major ***. They only won 4 times and I thoroughly enjoyed all 12 losses. **** them!

Ok, I'm all ready for the new season.

Dayum, that last azz whooping we put on the eagles hurt worse than WFW thought Jack... WFW is just sayin'cool.png

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4