Man, I am getting so excited. EVERY year it's the same feeling, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL and now it is upon us!!

Here's to many screams, cheers, jeers, emotional ups and downs, SWEARING that you will never let your team's loss bother this much again, ONLY to be just as bad on the next one and then CHEERING like you just won the lottery when they win!!

Here's also to a GREAT and INJURY-FREE SEASON for all of the franchises rep'd up in RC!!

Man, I am getting so excited. EVERY year it's the same feeling, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL and now it is upon us!!

Here's to many screams, cheers, jeers, emotional ups and downs, SWEARING that you will never let your team's loss bother this much again, ONLY to be just as bad on the next one and then CHEERING like you just won the lottery when they win!!

Here's also to a GREAT and INJURY-FREE SEASON for all of the franchises rep'd up in RC!!

Just don't let week 1 get you down, break your heart, or anything along those lines...WFWIJS'Jcool.png

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4

I'm so hyped

REALLY!

This is without a doubt, my favorite time of year Early August. NFL Camps are in full steam, Preseason's right around the corner, with the regular season just behind, and to top it all off.........Shark Week starts the first Sunday in August! Plans being made for tailgates, picking up **** you'll be using all season long. We've already got our menu planned for opening day! Yeah..........GOOD TIMES!

REALLY!

This is without a doubt, my favorite time of year Early August. NFL Camps are in full steam, Preseason's right around the corner, with the regular season just behind, and to top it all off.........Shark Week starts the first Sunday in August! Plans being made for tailgates, picking up **** you'll be using all season long. We've already got our menu planned for opening day! Yeah..........GOOD TIMES!

I swear to you that I was just recently wondering when Shark Week was. I'll be GLUED to the TV. And here's the kicker, The Discovery Channel has Shark Week while Nat Geo has Shark Fest during the same week!!!! It's basically a TOTALLY ripoff of Shark Week.

For nature geeks like me this is good stuff.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA