The Latest Falconscast Podcast

JRid

I know it's on the main site, but in case some people missed it I'm posting it here. It's a good episode and worth watching.

They talk about T. Robertson and have really good things to say about him. Reid said he is the first guy in and last guy to leave.

Jay had good things to say about Joe Hawley. He said he is showing great leadership and is coming in and owning the center position.

They had good things to say about Patrick DiMarco too.

Lots of other good stuff in there too.

http://www.atlantafa...85-3532c326b07b

Jay had good things to say about Joe Hawley. He said he is showing great leadership and is coming in and owning the center position.

I've been waiting for Hawley to come of age. He's wicked fast for a big man and gawd knows we need leadership on that line.

I've been waiting for Hawley to come of age. He's wicked fast for a big man and gawd knows we need leadership on that line.

someone with a better memory than I will validate this... But isn't there something about Hawley being able to run like a FB? I swear there was an example, challenged someone a lot smaller to a race and won?

someone with a better memory than I will validate this... But isn't there something about Hawley being able to run like a FB? I swear there was an example, challenged someone a lot smaller to a race and won?

He's so fast, he can catch his own punts and passes! smile.png

So Supes, I think we need a Falcons Sharknado picture to get us ready for the upcoming season!

If you didn't watch the podcast, you'll probably have no idea what I'm talking about...

I watched the podcast but I haven't seen Sharknado. I'll have to que it up on Netflix.