N.f.l. Network Falcons Preseason Replay Schedule

For us out-of-towners, I went through and found the first airings of the Falcons pre-season games on NFL Network so that I could set my DVR accordingly to watch the games. You'll need those DVRs because the air times for our replays are crapola. Here they are:

MIA at ATL - Saturday 8/9 at 10:00am

ATL at HOU - Sunday 8/17 at 6am

TEN at ATL - Tuesday 8/26 at 3am

ATL at JAX - Sunday 8/31 at 3am

LOCAL AIRINGS: Atlanta area (searched 30301) has the Dolphins/Falcons live on CW 8/8 at 7pm.

The Falcons/Texans game will also be aired live on CW 8/16 at 8pm.

For the middle Georgia area, preseason games will be shown on Fox 24.

Hope this helps. Enjoy.

For us out-of-towners, I went through and found the first airings of the Falcons pre-season games on NFL Network so that I could set my DVR accordingly to watch the games. You'll need those DVRs because the air times for our replays are crapola. Here they are:

MIA at ATL - Saturday 8/9 at 10:00am

ATL at HOU - Sunday 8/17 at 6am

TEN at ATL - Monday 8/25 at 3am

ATL at JAX - Sunday 8/31 at 3am

Hope this helps. Enjoy.

Thanks

For hard core out of towners with directv here is a tip that has worked for me since 2003 in a neighboring state:

1. Call directv and tell them you need to update your service address. Give them any valid Atlanta area address such as a relative or friend. It doesn't matter if that address already had directv either.

2. Once completed you will have Atlanta local channels.

3. In the unlikely event you need a service call for a damaged dish just call them and tell them you moved to your real address. They'll show up and make repairs and if you want to after they leave a day or two later call directv and tell them you moved back to your Atlanta address and give them your Atlanta address.

This is a great way to catch all the local programming.

Plus you can still get your actual local channels with an off air antenna and get both.

For hard core out of towners with directv here is a tip that has worked for me since 2003 in a neighboring state:

1. Call directv and tell them you need to update your service address. Give them any valid Atlanta area address such as a relative or friend. It doesn't matter if that address already had directv either.

2. Once completed you will have Atlanta local channels.

3. In the unlikely event you need a service call for a damaged dish just call them and tell them you moved to your real address. They'll show up and make repairs and if you want to after they leave a day or two later call directv and tell them you moved back to your Atlanta address and give them your Atlanta address.

This is a great way to catch all the local programming.

Plus you can still get your actual local channels with an off air antenna and get both.

I have often thought of doing this. Always too chicken to pull the trigger because I feel I will miss having the Ticket at some point.

Edit: But, yes this DOES work. I did this years ago before local channels were widely available. I changed to a Philadelphia address to get locals until it spread to my area.

I ended up having to call them last summer when high winds damaged our dish and when I told them I moved to my "new address" they gave me Sunday ticket last year for free as a moving deal of course with a new contract...but over 10 years that was the first time I had to call them for a service. After having the ticket it is worth it to have the ticket. Red zone channel is awesome and the 30 minute replays you can record the whole season and burn them to a Dvd.

But still cool to have local channels for local inside interviews etc

I ended up having to call them last summer when high winds damaged our dish and when I told them I moved to my "new address" they gave me Sunday ticket last year for free as a moving deal of course with a new contract...but over 10 years that was the first time I had to call them for a service. After having the ticket it is worth it to have the ticket. Red zone channel is awesome and the 30 minute replays you can record the whole season and burn them to a Dvd.

But still cool to have local channels for local inside interviews etc

I would be VERY interested to know how to burn the 30 minute replays onto DVDs or Blurays. I have the last 3 seasons on my DVR (wins only).

ok for the replays, but what channel are the games going to be on when they play them, nfln, fox, cbs? or one of the off the wall local channels.

great job Tuggle pinning it! I'm enjoying your mod status except for not having the like button on your posts

Edited by papachaz