Training Camp Pictures - 7-31-14

I got a chance to go to Training Camp today, and it was great. I borrowed a friends camera that was very good and was able to take over 200 pictures. I got some really good ones. Click Here for the link to view them on Shutterfly. There are 242 Pictures.

A couple of things that was cool today:

1. Starr was offsides on one play and I heard from across the field a coach yell. "Starr, you can't do that!" It was really kinda funny.

2. Travian Robertson once again looked good and recovered a fumble and ran it in for a TD.

3. The offense and defense did a goal line stand. On 4th down the defense pushed hard and I think it was TJ in a QB, maybe Renfree. He threw it toward the goal line while being rushed and MASS got an interception. The whole defense erupted and jumped up and down. You can see they are playing with more intensity.

I went last year and this year's practice seemed much different. There was a lot more moving pieces and there seemed to be more energy.

Hard Knocks was wandering around, but you really couldn't notice them a whole lot. I will be honest, it doesn't look like much of a distraction.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Here are a few:

IMG_3082-1024x681.jpg

IMG_3270-1024x681.jpg

IMG_3196-1024x681.jpg

IMG_3108-1024x681.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr.Blank is always wearing a long sleeve shirt under his AF Polo. That has to be hot out there.

Today it was really nice. It was cloudy and no sun, so it wasn't hot. Last year when I got to go, it was 95 and sunny. This year, much better weather.

Starr definitely looks like one STOUT young man.

Yeah.. He really does.

Also, Ryan threw a pass to Julio from the 40 yard line and he caught it going into the end zone. Pretty sweet catch. Julio has some burst and he looks like he will be ready to go for Week 1.

Love hearing this stuff. The national news guys all had us biting our nails with the reports on JJ. Sounds like he's going to be fine. Curious to see how much if any at all he plays in the preseason.

Love hearing this stuff. The national news guys all had us biting our nails with the reports on JJ. Sounds like he's going to be fine. Curious to see how much if any at all he plays in the preseason.

I didn't see hardly any hesitation with him. He seemed to practice as much as Roddy. I am not concerned about Julio, outside of another injury that we can't predict.

I didn't see hardly any hesitation with him. He seemed to practice as much as Roddy. I am not concerned about Julio, outside of another injury that we can't predict.

Yeah we seem to be handling his situation perfectly. From start to finish between what the organization and he himself have done all point to the foot being a thing of the past. Pretty cool they teamed up with Under Armor and designed him special shoes as soon as he was injured last year. Bet that cost a pretty penny too. Kudos to the Falcon's staff , Drs, and Julio.