53 Man Projection

First of all I did not think Jerry was going to make it prior to his retirement.

QB-Ryan, Yates

RB-Freeman, Rodgers, A. Smith, Jackson

FB-Dimarco

TE-_______, Toilolo, Pedersen

WR-Jones, White, Douglas, Hester, Reedy

LT-Baker, Holmes

LG-Blalock, Carimi

OC-Hawley, Konz

RG-Asamoah, Carimi

RT-Matthews, Carimi, Schraeder

OLB-Massaquoi, Umeniyora

DE-Babinaux, Goodman, Peters

NT-Soliai, Rumph

DE-Jackson, Hageman

OLB-Biermann, Starr, J. Smith

ILB-Bartu, Spruill

ILB-Worrilow, Shembo

CB-Trufant, Allen

NB-Wilson, Arenas

FS-Lowery, Southward

SS-Moore, Ishmael

CB-Alford, McClain

K-Bryant

P-Bosher

LS-Harris

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I did not think Jerry was going to make it prior to his retirement.

QB-Ryan, Yates

RB-Freeman, Rodgers, A. Smith, Jackson

FB-Dimarco

TE-_______, Toilolo, Pedersen

WR-Jones, White, Douglas, Hester, Reedy

LT-Baker, Holmes

LG-Blalock, Carimi

OC-Hawley, Konz

RG-Asamoah, Carimi

RT-Matthews, Carimi, Schraeder

OLB-Massaquoi, Umeniyora

DE-Babinaux, Goodman, Peters

NT-Soliai, Rumph

DE-Jackson, Hageman

OLB-Biermann, Starr, J. Smith

ILB-Bartu, Spruill

ILB-Worrilow, Shembo

CB-Trufant, Allen

NB-Wilson, Arenas

FS-Lowery, Southward

SS-Moore, Ishmael

CB-Alford, McClain

K-Bryant

P-Bosher

LS-Harris

im feeling pretty confident that robertson will win the backup NT job. Dudes just been showing out in camp

Holmes?? No way. I don't believe that is going to happen. Gunn Maybe?

Add Rob. as backup NT at this point also.

Yep TRob is definitely our backup NT, only guy on the team who could be honestly. I haven't heard a **** thing about Rumph except him getting yelled at a couple times. No thanks. His stats from UK suck too.

Stone making the roster over Konz would make me happier. If Konz can't beat out Hawley, why bother with him?

Kind of an odd point of view.

If Stone beats him out fair and square than by all means. Same with Konz, if he beats out Stone and not Hawley he should be the backup. Shouldn't go cutting a young guy because he didn't beat out the best guy.

Kind of an odd point of view.

If Stone beats him out fair and square than by all means. Same with Konz, if he beats out Stone and not Hawley he should be the backup. Shouldn't go cutting a young guy because he didn't beat out the best guy.

Konz was the higher pick, he should be coming into camp as the starter. Lost his job, while showing no hunger...expected that at the least. I hope Stone is hungry...he's young as well.

Stone making the roster over Konz would make me happier. If Konz can't beat out Hawley, why bother with him?

I want Konz to fulfill his potential...way more upside...potentially, than Stone or Hawley. You can bet I'll be watching the O-lineman through preseason like a hawk...or a falcon :)

I want Konz to fulfill his potential...way more upside...potentially, than Stone or Hawley. You can bet I'll be watching the O-lineman through preseason like a hawk...or a falcon smile.png

What way more upside does Konz have? He played at Wisconsin...Big 10 or whatever? More reason why I want him gone if he can't take Hawley's head start away.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker

What way more upside does Konz have? He played at Wisconsin...Big 10 or whatever? More reason why I want him gone if he can't take Hawley's head start away.

Konz is the strongest and most athletic center we have. It's the mental part of his game he struggles with.

Konz was the higher pick, he should be coming into camp as the starter. Lost his job, while showing no hunger...expected that at the least. I hope Stone is hungry...he's young as well.

Sounded like you said even if Konz beats Stone out but not Hawley you'd still cut Konz and keep Stone. That just doesn't compute. I want the people who did the best and win the job fairly to get the job. I won't let my personal dislike of a guy dictate who stays and goes.