Predict Some Of The Sub-Plots That Will Be On Hard Knocks

Andre5000

They almost always focus on high draft picks and long shots, Starr could be one, Matthews and I think Sheed for sure.

I have a feeling that they will focus somewhat on the front office too. IMO it's one of the reasons Blank and TD wanted to do this, to show the world we're 1st class.

Johnson no longer wanted to play and instead wanted to coach at SMU. He's the one that quit. While Peria played through a toe injury in '13 and suffered a sprain MCL. Also include him trying to bounce back from the devastating injury he suffered in the beginning of his promising rookie year.

Edited by ElDragon21

I think the OP kind of nailed it. Jerry/Johnson and walking away from the game/being released will be covered. JJ & Biermann recovery will get some air time. Roddy extension will likely get a little press.

Cox & Tice bringing a new attitude to veteran players, etc.

Really about kroys wife? Grow up. The show is about football not her reality show

I bet ANYTHING , they follow Kroy home or some crap to see his family life .. anything.. Just cause you know KIM has been in their ear . They did some players personal lives before.. showed em at home and stuff.

I'll never understand the fascination with denigrating player's wives...it's very SUSPECT and I'm not sure why it's allowed.

She's not just any players wife.. I cant even think of another oplayers wife that anybody cares about. she is a full on Succubus and if he ever gets cut she will social climb her way to another dude with money.. A Cat cant change her stripes.. Her stripes are made of gold.

I'll never understand the fascination with denigrating player's wives...it's very SUSPECT and I'm not sure why it's allowed.

Generally I agree, but in the case of Kroy's wife, she kind of puts herself out there. Once you're on a reality show, or in the case of Brent Grimes' wife, fighting his fights in public, on radio, and in social media, you kind of lose the privilege of privacy.

I think what's happened with VInce Wilfork and Riay RIce's wives have crossed the lines.