Open Letter To Peria Jerry

gazoo

Peria,

As an Atlanta Falcon fan, but more importantly as a fellow human being, I wish you much success in life after football. I cannot imagine how disappointing it would be to have such high hopes of an NFL career, only to suffer what was reported to be a "gruesome" knee injury less than 2 months after inking your first NFL contract which appears to have shortened such a promising career.

Many of us fans know it was never a matter of heart or desire with you. Many of us know the commitment it takes in physical therapy just to come back from and injury like that.

I sincerely thank you for your time, dedication and service while here in ATL and I wish you all the best.

A RABID FALCON FAN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like a Kleenex. Who cares. The guy abandon the team like a little wussy. He doesn't deserve any respect.

serious? He was not a lock to make the team based on his 1-year deal at vet minimum. The front office probably told him he was gonna get cut but due to his tenure with the team and being a former 1st round pick, they let him go out as gracefully as possible with retirement instead of getting the axe

Would you like a Kleenex. Who cares. The guy abandon the team like a little wussy. He doesn't deserve any respect.

And I wouldn't care if you never posted again....it takes a pretty low down cowardly SOB to post the above. You talk big....but most folks like you are little wusses, spoiled, still being breastfed by their mom. You're sick...but then again I realize you're a third grader

Edited by falconcrest58

Peria,

As an Atlanta Falcon fan, but more importantly as a fellow human being, I wish you much success in life after football. I cannot imagine how disappointing it would be to have such high hopes of an NFL career, only to suffer what was reported to be a "horrific" "severe" and "gruesome" knee injury less than 2 months after inking your first NFL contract that appears to have shortened such a promising career.

Many of us fans know it was never a matter of heart or desire with you.

I sincerely thank you for your time, effort and service while here in ATL and I wish you all the best.

A RABID FALCON FAN

Dis heare Jelly Belly, thank you for your support over the years Rabid Falcon Fan. Just remember always BO-LIEVE and everything will work it's self out.

Your like a scalded woman. Stop acting like a teenage girl

You need to remove the emotional outburst from your post and focus on the topic. I am not the topic the OP intended to discuss. If you don't like my opinion of a player and his handling of a situation, try to talk about it in context of the topic.

Real mature. High school is going to be rough for you.

You need to remove the emotional outburst from your post and focus on the topic. I am not the topic the OP intended to discuss. If you don't like my opinion of a player and his handling of a situation, try to talk about it in context of the topic.

You just had to spew your hate in this thread. didn't you?.

You probably saw the other thread, but that just wasn't enough.

Why is it that you people can't stay on topic. What has any of this got to do with me. Talk about Periah Jerry for Christs sake.

You're right.

Mr. Jerry,

Your injury was tragic and cut your promising career short. I hope you suceed in life and ignore ignorant neckbeards like Falcons Rage as you move on to the next chapter. I hope your knee heals and you enjoy the rest of your life with your family and loved ones, something angry little kids like Falcons Rage can never hope to have beyond those without the foresight to use birth control 15 years ago.

Thanks for your effort,

Gaucho

He deserves to be treated as a human being, however his football contributions to this team were BS and he tucked his tail to run after he figured he wasn't going to make the team anyway.

Wouldn't you rather bow out gracefully than take snaps from other up and comers only to be cut anyway? The writing was on the wall and he retired as a Falcon. Good for him.