Dez Southward Banged Knee Out A Week

falcon057

Southward wasn't going to be a factor any way or we was going to be in deep crap. He is just another Dimitroff 3rd round bust.

we don't know that..it's only for a week....Plus ive rather have him reading

the playbook and try to get further acclimated to the schemes that nolan is

running....

Plus if Dwight Lowery go down, what are you going to say then?????

Edited by DirtyBird8711

The overreaction on this board is just insane. Dude bangs a knee, and he's already a bust. SMMFH

Made me lol

But honestly, i've accepted that he was a 3rd round gamble with TD and hoping this one might work out, somehow some way. But right now it looks like Lowery has the spot locked up.... we'll see what happens

Made me lol

But honestly, i've accepted that he was a 3rd round gamble with TD and hoping this one might work out, somehow some way. But right now it looks like Lowery has the spot locked up.... we'll see what happens

I'm not sure i would say just because someone starts over him year 1 makes him a failure... Moore didn't start year one but i don't think most would consider him a failed gamble.

I didn't say he was a failure, but i'm hoping he works out for us in the future. But right now? This season? Lowery is our starter. I'm hoping Dez can develop into a starter.

Ah, fair enough then. The way you worded it sounded like you were saying he was a gamble that didn't pay off already. My mistake, i'm right there with you.