Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtlantaFanatic

Want To Hear Something That Irritated Me?

14 posts in this topic

I have a friend out in Cali who met and chatted with Ray Edwards tonight. They talked about the Vikings and he was smiling but said when he brought up the Falcons his smile came off of his face. Ray told my buddy that Mike Smith "lowballed" him and "didn't give him a fair shot"

Maybe there is more to this but my reaction was 'really?? you got lowballed?? The Falcons paid you millions and millions of dollars to come here and rush the passer and you never did that!!! You didn't get your shot?!?!? We only started you for the entire season to watch you fail over and over again while you were so focused on your modelling and boxing careers'

Now I'm thoroughly aggravated. I need to calm down....

kenk and Boogie Man like this

Lol, if anything you can criticize the FO for giving guys too much of a shot before cutting them loose.... Especially at passrush, Mike Smith would probably ave given his left nut for Ray to have stepped up there and helped them get a ring.

Ray's just bitter he blew his shot and doesn't want to take responsibility for it.

kenk likes this

Hey Ray how about pay back all that money you got paid and didnt earn??? Come on Ray u played like a wussy and was paid like a King!!

You know it is true since he immediately caught on and tore it up with another team after the Falcons cut him.

I told my buddy the exact same thing! lol

I'm assuming your friend was wise enought not to call BS biggrin.png

I'm sure he was or the selfie he took with him would have looked different. haha

Boogie Man likes this

I do Weiner if Ray got the shot he wanted. Who knows, mike could have made him cut a certain way and not let Ray play his way.

I'm just saying, because mike and koetter admitted they were afraid what our line was going to look like when everyone dropped like flies this year.

I have a friend out in Cali who met and chatted with Ray Edwards tonight. They talked about the Vikings and he was smiling but said when he brought up the Falcons his smile came off of his face. Ray told my buddy that Mike Smith "lowballed" him and "didn't give him a fair shot"

Maybe there is more to this but my reaction was 'really?? you got lowballed?? The Falcons paid you millions and millions of dollars to come here and rush the passer and you never did that!!! You didn't get your shot?!?!? We only started you for the entire season to watch you fail over and over again while you were so focused on your modelling and boxing careers'

Now I'm thoroughly aggravated. I need to calm down....

Ray has nobody to blame but himself. He took our money and did pretty much nothing to earn it.