Fyi Friday Night Lights This Friday

falcon057

The Atlanta Falcons will hold the seventh annual “Kia Motors Friday Night Lights” this year at Archer High School in Lawrenceville, Georgia. “Kia Motors Friday Night Lights” will take place on Friday, August 1. The Falcons will take the field at 6:45 p.m. with gates opening at 6:00 p.m.

“Kia Motors Friday Night Lights” is open to the public and admission is free. This grass roots event includes a fan fest with interactive inflatable games, a post event autograph session and a spectacular fireworks show. During the live scrimmage, several players including the Falcons quarterbacks, and certain position players will be mic’d so fans can get an “under the helmet look” at the action on the field.

The Falcons have traveled from their Flowery Branch facility during training camp to conduct “Friday Night Lights” scrimmages at Gainesville High School in 2013, Peachtree Ridge High School in 2012, Norcross High School in 2011, North Gwinnett High School in 2010, Brookwood High School in 2009, and Mill Creek High School in 2008. Each of the previous six practices have been held in front of capacity crowds.

PARKING

General parking is free but limited at Archer High School - located at 2255 New Hope Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30045.

Once the general parking lot is full, there is free satellite parking available at the Harbins Baseball Complex - located at 3200 New Hope Road, Dacula, GA 30019.

There are free shuttle buses that will take you from satellite parking to Archer High School starting at 5 p.m.

When I first saw Archer High I said finally they are having it in Atlanta. But oh hail no this is Archer of Lawrenceville. 54 miles from my house. I'll pass cause that would be in the middle of Friday rush hour and I'd have to leave at 3:30 to get there on time. Been to this event before. It's a good time, but you best believe it's gonna be packed. Leave early.

To whoever is going, "PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH SOME GOOD OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS REGARDING THE OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES". Nothing else really matters, lol!

Well let's change that to defensive front 7 I'm anxious to know about the athleticism of our new DEs turned OLBs.