Falcons Extend Partnership With Comcast And Xfinity Brand

Jigglypuff

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/morning_call/2014/07/falcons-extend-partnership-with-comcast-and.html

The Falcons and Comcast are extending their partnership.

Carla Caldwell, Morning Edition Editor Jul 29, 2014, 7:44am EDT

The Atlanta Falcons have extended their partnership with Comcast and the Xfinity brand for the next two football seasons.

Xfinity now holds the naming rights for Falcons Training Camp, which will be referred to as the Xfinity Atlanta Falcons Training Camp. In addition to their standing as title sponsor of Falcons training camp, Comcast will continue to have a strong presence during the 2014 season at the Georgia Dome, the Falcons said in a press release.

Benefits of the partnership include specialized branding, leveraging of team marks, and enhanced experiences for Falcons fans through customized promotions and interactions on game-day, the Falcons said.

Comcast provides its customers exclusive On Demand access to special Atlanta Falcons television content, including training camp interviews and player profiles, the team said.

“We’re very pleased to extend our established relationship with Comcast and the Xfinity brand,” said Tim Zulawski, Atlanta Falcons Vice President of Sales and Service. “Our partners at Comcast truly understand our commitment to providing Falcons fans with the best experience possible, whether at training camp or on game-day at the Dome. We look forward to continuing this successful partnership.”

I was really hoping to switch to AT&T Uverse when I move to Atlanta next month. Typical that Comcast, the cable company I've been stuck with for 7 years will be holding my favorite football team hostage when I move down there.

Dunno how it is in Atlanta but I love it here in Miami. I have heard Uverse can be terrible in some places. It's great here though.

yeah, I loved Comcast in Illinois...one of the biggest things I miss from out there lol

Comcast was always trying to be super sneaky with bills when I had them in Pensacola many years ago. They would add stuff out of nowhere. I was constantly yelling at operators on the phone. lol

I was really hoping to switch to AT&T Uverse when I move to Atlanta next month. Typical that Comcast, the cable company I've been stuck with for 7 years will be holding my favorite football team hostage when I move down there.

I have AT&T internet and it really sucks.

I have had to call them about almost every other month because it goes down a lot.

What really pisses me off about them is that they will try to make it seem like it is something wrong with my electronic devices and not their sh*tty service. It always seems to work well all of a sudden though after I threaten to cancel my service and go elsewhere, until about 3 weeks later.

I have DirecTV for my cable and it has been pretty good but I heard the news that AT&T will be buying them soon so I will be looking to change both my cable and internet provider real soon.

Comcast is bad about sneaky charges and sending you equipment and charging for it.

But their overall prices are pretty good. Go outside of a big city and you'll have half the speed internet, dated equipment and pay 2-3 times more. And there are no deals to lower it

I am outside of a big city and have 105Mbps internet and X-1. All depends on the architecture of the system you're on and if they took over an old crappy company (Adelphia).

I have AT&T internet and it really sucks.

I have had to call them about almost every other month because it goes down a lot.

What really pisses me off about them is that they will try to make it seem like it is something wrong with my electronic devices and not their sh*tty service. It always seems to work well all of a sudden though after I threaten to cancel my service and go elsewhere, until about 3 weeks later.

I have DirecTV for my cable and it has been pretty good but I heard the news that AT&T will be buying them soon so I will be looking to change both my cable and internet provider real soon.

Comcast isn't any better, and is stupid expensive.

My dad has UVerse in Nashville, and loves it. His bill is a good bit less than what mine is, and the only thing he doesn't have is HBO. He also has it set up where he pays his cable, internet, cell phone, and security system on one bill.

I live in Athens and have Directv(12 years) and Charter internet(7 years). They are both great, but I pay a lot more to have those two separate companies. My internet is super fast and I rarely have a problem with it.

I work and stay in Atlanta a lot and my friend I stay with has AT&T U verse. Their internet is horrible. It goes down frequently and is very slow. Watching videos on U verse is so slow compared to Charter. Some other friends I stay with have Comcast and it's good too.

My sister has U Verse in Birmingham and it is slow too. Internet is just faster through cable lines than it is through phone lines.