Mike Johnson

Andre5000

Whats the deal with him this summer? anyone heard? he was a pile driver when healthy.. i saw him at practice and he is BIG. If he is healthy that can really help our options at O-Line.. he is listed as a G now ? When did that happen? I thought he was a RT last year? Remember in 2012 Matty threw a TD pass to him? Top video on the right..

http://www.nfl.com/player/mikejohnson/2508047/profile

Whats the deal with him this summer? anyone heard? he was a pile driver when healthy.. i saw him at practice and he is BIG. If he is healthy that can really help our options at O-Line.. he is listed as a G now ? When did that happen? I thought he was a RT last year? Remember in 2012 Matty threw a TD pass to him? Top video on the right..

http://www.nfl.com/p...2508047/profile

Last i heard of him was early in vet mini camp when he was taking snaps at Center. I don't think i've heard his name since then.

"Whats the deal with him this summer? anyone heard? he was a pile driver when healthy.."

Just when did "pile driving" occur????

drafted in 3rd rnd 2010 was a game day inactive for all 16 games

2011 game day inactive first 5 games--played in 2---on IR last 9 games

2012 was Clabo's backup at RT --Clabo started ALL 16 games --so most of Johnson's play was ST

2013 on IR all 16 games

IN 4 years (64 regular season games) ----he's been in 18 games and started just 1

**** even Reynold's did better

Lol so better record than Holmes and Konz at least tongue.png

actually NO

Johnson 4 years 18 games 1 start

Holmes 2 years 17 games 15 starts

Konz 2 years 32 games 26 starts

{Reynolds 5 years 42 games 23 starts}

still it doesn't mean much since I do not think they were in head to head competition with each other very much

(Reynolds--Johnson seemed to swap off time on the IR)

he was a pile driver when healthy

I don't want to dump on the guy, but Johnson has not shown any signs of being a starting OL. He may have been a great college football player, but his professional career has been suspect.

BTW, isn't "pile" another word for hemmorhoid? If that is true, then what is a pile driver?

"Whats the deal with him this summer? anyone heard? he was a pile driver when healthy.."

Just when did "pile driving" occur????

drafted in 3rd rnd 2010 was a game day inactive for all 16 games

2011 game day inactive first 5 games--played in 2---on IR last 9 games

2012 was Clabo's backup at RT --Clabo started ALL 16 games --so most of Johnson's play was ST

2013 on IR all 16 games

IN 4 years (64 regular season games) ----he's been in 18 games and started just 1

**** even Reynold's did better

he earned the starting RT job last preseason?? That means he had to be doing something right doesn't it? i dunno seemed like a beast to me.. He DID catch a TD pass in 2012. LOL

he earned the starting RT job last preseason?? That means he had to be doing something right doesn't it? i dunno seemed like a beast to me.. He DID catch a TD pass in 2012. LOL

Yep it was his 4th year and he was competing against Holmes

and 4 UDFA Schraeder, Jones, Savoie, Nady

i believe Trueblood and Locklear were both signed after he was injured