Any More Reedy Updates? Other Tc News?

RYNE

Through OTA's and the first few unpadded training camp practice Reedy seemed to be making a name for himself. Past two days with pads haven't heard anything about him. Anyone know if he is still impressing that has been at the last two practices?

Also was Angerer running with the ones or twos today when he got hurt?

Lastly where is all the coverage? I had to work for a bit tonight but didn't see anything at all. Heard Peter King was there and NFL network. No news though?

Yeah funny how Reedy seems to have disappeared once the pads came on.

Nobody could have predicted that.

As for the coverage they did a few interviews with a couple players. Ryan especially, though he didn't say anything groundbreaking. Mostly they focused on the Cards today though.

Yeah funny how Reedy seems to have disappeared once the pads came on.

Nobody could have predicted that.

As for the coverage they did a few interviews with a couple players. Ryan especially, though he didn't say anything groundbreaking. Mostly they focused on the Cards today though.

Yeah that tends to happen a lot when the pads come on. People that get all this hype don't so squat

I just want someone to give me straight views on what is going on. I don't want the sugar coated version. I wanna know not only about guys who look good, but also the guys that look awful.

What's up with Konz? He supposedly looked better, them got manhandled apparently by Robertson?

And Baker? All I've read was he looks great, then someone posted something saying he is alp old terrible? Wtf?

I wish I lived closer and could go. Id give a straight to the point write up!

Can't wait for Hard Knocks and pre season games to see for myself

I just want someone to give me straight views on what is going on. I don't want the sugar coated version. I wanna know not only about guys who look good, but also the guys that look awful.

What's up with Konz? He supposedly looked better, them got manhandled apparently by Robertson?

And Baker? All I've read was he looks great, then someone posted something saying he is alp old terrible? Wtf?

I wish I lived closer and could go. Id give a straight to the point write up!

Can't wait for Hard Knocks and pre season games to see for myself

It's all grains of salt until preseason and or Hard Knocks and you see it for yourself anyway. I certainly don't truly take anything from this time of year to heart.

It's all grains of salt until preseason and or Hard Knocks and you see it for yourself anyway. I certainly don't truly take anything from this time of year to heart.

Yeah I know. Dam just want to know so bad! The waiting is killing me lol

I was trying hard to get more updates today, but was disappointed. I posted some interviews and tweets in another thread, but I wanted more. I can't wait for Hard Knocks. I'm also going back to camp on Monday.

I did just see these two tweets from Peter King and I look forward to reading his articles about the Falcons very soon. The tweets are nothing special, but it's something. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Hester can do.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 5h

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga.-Big takeaway: Atlanta DL (Tyson Jax, Soliai, Babineaux, Hageman) should be among best run-stoppers in NFL.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 5h

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga.-Roddy, Julio giddy to me about Devin Hester playing 4/5 WR role. Devin Hester, not a Bear. "Shocking,'' he told me.