I don't know why people got caught up in the "Konz has been in the weight room all summer" talk. That wasn't his issue. Neither was it Holmes' issue.

Holmes didn't need the weight room, he needed cardio work. Can't deny he got winded quickly last year, especially in the first half of the season.

I'm going to wait and see how they perform in an actual game, with my own eyes, before I start to crucify these guys, or anoint others ftm. Calling for players to be cut, based on tweets, let alone Dled tweets, just seems silly to me.

Holmes didn't need the weight room, he needed cardio work. Can't deny he got winded quickly last year, especially in the first half of the season.

That's my point. But people just heard "weight room" and "working hard" and thought that would equate to "better player". That wasn't Konz' main issue in my opinion.

Konz is still young. He's also the most physically able Center we have. He just struggles so much with the mental part of the game.

Are you saying this based on today or the pre-pads reports, out of interest?

He's also the most physically able Center we have

Uh,..yeah,..youtube it when it happens.

Edited by Guvmintcheeze

Konz is still young. He's also the most physically able Center we have. He just struggles so much with the mental part of the game.

Are you saying this based on today or the pre-pads reports, out of interest?

Nah,..based it on his record of getting steamrolled in the past and seeing happen now.

**** no I can't. Can you **** rainbows? Me neither.

So basically you think a guy will be cut because of a tweet from the clown prince of the AJC. ....and another tweet indicating he got demolished .....which btw the guy he is competing with for the job got his arse handed to to him twice by the same guy who owned Konz once. ........

Do you realize just how stupid that sounds?