Travian Robertson

Lornoth

"Peter Konz got obliterated by Travian Robertson in one on one"

"Robertson having a solid, solid day"

"Travian Robertson just beasted through Hawley twice. Robertson widely considered strongest player on team"

"Travian Robertson's strength has been really impressive since pads went on. He's been dominating centers in 1-on-1's"

"He's always been really strong but i think he'd added some in the offseason"

"Robertson is getting 4 yards into the backfield everytime the ball is snapped"

-first two Via McClure, rest via Jay, on Twitter

I realize it's early still but Trav's been getting rave reviews so far this training camp, i haven't heard anything bad about him from anybody in attendance. Is anybody else as excited about our DT's as i am?

Edited by Lornoth

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear that Travian is doing well. He always made his a mark on the field early on. His main issue is his endurance. If he can be consistent, he might be our backup NT. Thing is that we haven't heard a peep out of Peria Jerry. He's going to have to step the **** up if he wants to make this team.

Good to hear that Travian is doing well. He always made his a mark on the field early on. His main issue is his endurance. If he can be consistent, he might be our backup NT. Thing is that we haven't heard a peep out of Peria Jerry. He's going to have to step the **** up if he wants to make this team.

Would be great if he stepped up as a good rotational NT type. Maybe swap out with Soliai on passing downs so he doesn't get gassed. We don't really have a true NT behind Sol yet, Jerry and Peters have both played there for us but they're not exactly prototypically built for that role.

"Peter Konz got obliterated by Travian Robertson in one on one"

"Robertson having a solid, solid day"

"Travian Robertson just beasted through Hawley twice. Robertson widely considered strongest player on team"

"Travian Robertson's strength has been really impressive since pads went on. He's been dominating centers in 1-on-1's"

"He's always been really strong but i think he'd added some in the offseason"

"Robertson is getting 4 yards into the backfield everytime the ball is snapped"

-first two Via McClure, rest via Jay, on Twitter

I realize it's early still but Trav's been getting rave reviews so far this training camp, i haven't heard anything bad about him from anybody in attendance. Is anybody else as excited about our DT's as i am?

F**K really the 2nd string NT just went through both our C's C'MON MAN.....

I know how excited everyone was about us signing NT Paul Soliai acknowledging how he would require double teams that free up our LBs to roam free.

I can't think of a starting center in the NFL that wouldn't get punked going one 1 on 1 with Soliai. The whole idea behind a NT is to get an exceptionally big and exceptionally strong player (especially fork-lift strong in the lower trunk of his body) who REQUIRES double teams.

Therefore, I ask my Falcon Brethren, what do you expect when the strongest NT on the team Robertson, beats our centers 1 on 1? I don't see anything earth shattering here.

I know how excited everyone was about us signing NT Paul Soliai acknowledging how he would require double teams that free up our LBs to roam free.

I can't think of a starting center in the NFL that wouldn't get punked going one 1 on 1 with Soliai. The whole idea behind a NT is to get an exceptionally big and exceptionally strong player (especially fork-lift strong in the lower trunk of his body) who REQUIRES double teams.

Therefore, I ask my Falcon Brethren, what do you expect when the strongest NT on the team Robertson, beats our centers 1 on 1? I don't see anything earth shattering here.

Cosign.

Nailed it. This isn't a bad sign for Hawley it's a good sign from Robertson.