Can We Get A Limit On Threads Started Per Member?

Jigglypuff

Thread Limit  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should a member be limited in Threads started per day?

• Yes
    • No
    • 1 per day
    • 2 per day
    • 3 or more per day

As I look through the threads in this forum, it seems like Falcon057 has 6 threads all going at once. I mean I'm all for freedom of speech but sometimes people post things that really don't deserve a full thread while other posts could be up on the first page instead.

FpBV6md.png

I will let the thread go away. I never bump a thread. And I'm only sharing what I read and find interesting. But I can stop. Some run for days and I'm not bumping the thread the members are.

You're not doing anything wrong and what you are doing is appreciated. If it's Falcons related and not repeating news then by all means. Post away man.

Ive even notice you will post several articles on the same topic in one thread. That's wonderful and I commend you for it. Keep doing what you do bro.

-Administration

Nah. Let people post as much as they want. I wouldn't want some great topic to pop into someone's head but them not being able to post it because of some limit. As long as it's a good topic let 'em keep coming. If it's not there's always the do not enter option.

You're not doing anything wrong and what you are doing is appreciated. If it's Falcons related and not repeating news then by all means. Post away man.

Ive even notice you will post several articles on the same topic in one thread. That's wonderful and I commend you for it. Keep doing what you do bro.

-Administration

Thanks

I will let the thread go away. I never bump a thread. And I'm only sharing what I read and find interesting. But I can stop. Some run for days and I'm not bumping the thread the members are.

some threads I post 2 to 3 like articles in to avoid re-posts.

Every thread that he showed had multiple pages (except for the most recent one). That shows that others are interested in what was posted. What a horrible idea for a thread. mellow.png

Every thread that he showed had multiple pages (except for the most recent one). That shows that others are interested in what was posted. What a horrible idea for a thread. mellow.png

Just because 50 people comment in a thead doesn't mean it's worthwhile. What a terribad leap of logic.

Do we really need a new thread on every single tweet that McClure and DLed post?

You're wrong on this one man. It's training camp, there are going to be many news stories, and some people want to know a lot about what is going on and who looks good/bad out there.

I appreciate what falcon057 is doing as I don't really care about twitter or have time to scour the interwebs for new info. The only one who should be mad is atljbo, since falcon057 is stealing his thunder (I kid).

Haha **** I'm the only one that voted yes(thinking was people post a lot of uselessness repetitively at times) but it seems like it was someone tryn to bash someone who has been posting a lot of insightful and different stuff in regards to camp..

This seems like someone has some kind of personal problem with the person posting.

Yeah you guys can call it what you want, Falcon057 sparked off the idea based on this thread:

http://boards.atlant...r-with-blalock/

Where he brings up Blalock without any good content or reason.

I looked over the forum just to see if he had other posts like that but counted everything to come up with this idea.

He reposts a lot of credible content from news sources but I guess that one post about Blalock and then post about Lamar Holmes based off 1 tweet from Vaugn McClure set off the idea fully.

Edited by DoubleAgentReplogle