Grantland Article Of Kyle Korver

jayu70

Dayum. Now that is my kind of article! Can't get enough of that kind of in-depth evaluation and writing. Particularly liked the "force plate" section as that relates also the the things the Falcons are moving toward.

Go Hawks!!! (which for those that may care... I thought the Hawks were a joke until they finally hired Ferry and then Budz: now I care about them and support the plan. Go Spurs (east)! cool.png

Been a SPURS fan for ages now. My kind of basketball. Eerily similiar to the BULLS style of which I was a huge fan also.

But he's no superstar. Heck, he's not even a star.

Korver is one of the best shooters in the game, and people are catching on to the effectiveness a lethal shooter can have. Thats why he is on the team and Kyle is a very very good player.

But superstar? Star? He's under 10ppg for his career as a scorer. If that gets you a "star" tag in the NBA there are a lot of guys that wish they had been paid a whole lot more lol.

Korver is one of the best shooters in the game, and people are catching on to the effectiveness a lethal shooter can have. Thats why he is on the team and Kyle is a very very good player.

But superstar? Star? He's under 10ppg for his career as a scorer. If that gets you a "star" tag in the NBA there are a lot of guys that wish they had been paid a whole lot more lol.

Meh. Those tags are more or less subjective anyway. For example, I don't know how much of a star Joakim Noah is, at least outside of Chicago, but he's a scrappy player who does his job very well.

Meh. Those tags are more or less subjective anyway. For example, I don't know how much of a star Joakim Noah is, at least outside of Chicago, but he's a scrappy player who does his job very well.

You had me until Noah lol. 3 time all nba defense. 1 time all nba. 1 time defensive player of the year. 2 time all star

Had 13,11,5 and 1.5 blocks last year.

Noah is a star and a superstar defensively.

Korver has never really had a holy crap year. He's an amazing 3 point shooter, but that's about it.