I copied this from another post that I wrote it in

I like his attitude drive and determination HOWEVER

I think you may be wrong about WHY he is cut just look at the roster

14 LBs there now and they only keep about 6 during regular season

Returning Worrilow, Bartu, Bierman, Massaquoi, Maponga

new vets Angerer Dobbins

draftees Shembo, Starr, Smallwood, Spruill

UDFAs J. Smith, Daley May

I just see it hard for him to grade out in the top six based on attitude alone -he needs to show a lot of skills

be a good guy for the PS but some other team may grab him

I was watching a replay of the Georgia-Tennessee game on ESPN last night and noticed Jacques get in on a couple of nice plays. I think this guy makes the team because he is physical and can play. He is a good looking athlete and has attitude.

I watched the replay last night and thought exactly the same thing.

That's the kind of attitude this team needs. The same reason they brought Tice and Cox here.

you don't make the team with a bad attitude towards your would-be team mates.....that makes for a miami-like locker room.....you make the team by making plays....starting fights and mouthing off to vets is not why tice and cox were brought in

How is Schraeder a lot of people? Y'all just mad cause somebody hurt Hawley's feelings. After watching the guy in that replay game last night, he can play.

Nah mate i heard Gunn and a couple others got the best of him too. Just hearsay from camp though so maybe it's incorrect.

And a lot of people look good in college. People are just getting all over him because he's thrown some punches.

Doesn't really seem like the bad guy people are trying to portray him as. I think he is playing with a chip on his shoulder and going out and competing, nothing at all wrong with that. I am sick of the choir boys that will say "good job" when someone beats them. Talking trash is just something that you see the top players in sports do as it can motivate them and disrupt their opponents.

Edited by ATL_DirtyBirds

Doesn't really seem like the bad guy people are trying to portray him as. I think he is playing with a chip on his shoulder and going out and competing, nothing at all wrong with that. I am sick of the choir boys that will say "good job" when someone beats them. Talking trash is just something that you see the top players in sports do as it can motivate them and disrupt their opponents.

Yea I don't think his attitude is a bad attitude. I think he BRINGS attitude. The kind that Cox and Tice brought when they played. Jakes pop when he played. Tuggle, Ray Lewis, Deion Sanders, Ronnie Lott. Those are the kind of attitudes I want here. They are good attitudes not negative.

So he mouthed off to a vet and was checked about it. It's football and it happens all the time. Happened when I played and it will continue to happen. I think some guys around here are just soft mentally but are tough pushing computer buttons. Lol.

I've been on that field in high competition and fights always break out in camp and it's ALWAYS the defense vs offense against each other and at the end of the day, you calm down and remain a team. That's what makes a team bond. We fight as brothers competing with one another but we fight together against anyone that attacks out brothers.

Yea I don't think his attitude is a bad attitude. I think he BRINGS attitude. The kind that Cox and Tice brought when they played. Jakes pop when he played. Tuggle, Ray Lewis, Deion Sanders, Ronnie Lott. Those are the kind of attitudes I want here. They are good attitudes not negative.

So he mouthed off to a vet and was checked about it. It's football and it happens all the time. Happened when I played and it will continue to happen. I think some guys around here are just soft mentally but are tough pushing computer buttons. Lol.

I've been on that field in high competition and fights always break out in camp and it's ALWAYS the defense vs offense against each other and at the end of the day, you calm down and remain a team. That's what makes a team bond. We fight as brothers competing with one another but we fight together against anyone that attacks out brothers.

Damnn right! Well said.