Abe Isn't Doing Too Well

Cardinals Pro Bowl outside linebacker John Abraham was absent for the third straight day of training camp on Monday, a day it was learned the NFL's active sacks leader was arrested and charged late last month for driving under the influence in Georgia.

Arrested for DUI in ATL and didn't show up to ARI TC on time. I think him being cut from ATL had a pretty bad impact on him. ******* TD...

http://www.azcentral...lanta/13300445/

Edit: I'm not blaming TD for anything except letting Abe walk, please don't put on a cape and rush to make sure I blame Abe for the DUI

If being cut was the reason players got DUIs, every player in the league would eventually get at least one!

I hate it for Abe, I hope he gets help if his drinking accelerated after being cut and he can't control it anymore. He was a man who enjoyed his adult beverages though.

Even if he wasn't an alcoholic before being cut, how the **** is him hitting the bottles now TD's fault? He's a grown *** man who has made millions of dollars playing a game, boohoo his life sucks.

He may have other issues in his private life, but being cut from the Falcons should not be the cause of his alcoholism.

Thing I don't understand is when you have that kinda money, getting a ride home shouldn't be an issue. **** pay someone a few hundred bucks to wait at the club for you.

Always liked Abe, but can't feel bad for his ignorance

Hope you weren't serious about blaming TD for his alcoholism. Especially since he was a drunk long before that.

Some guys are born stupid..........STAY stupid..............and die stupid.

All the money, all the fame, all the glory CAN'T buy intelligence or common sense.

I don't have control of some bad sheet happening to me at times, but I ALWAYS have control of my reaction to it. I'm ALWAYS responsible for my reaction.

If my reaction to getting fired is to chug a 5th of vodka and speed around 1-285 and get a DUI, it's not my bosses fault, I'm the one that drank a bottle of vodka and drove!!

Thing I don't understand is when you have that kinda money, getting a ride home shouldn't be an issue. **** pay someone a few hundred bucks to wait at the club for you.

Always liked Abe, but can't feel bad for his ignorance

I think NFL players have League-provided transportation for this very reason. Still, someone who is drunk isn't likely to use an option like that.