Falcons Taking A Chance With New Attitude

Shredman

I am all for rolling the dice , I Truly believe we will be a more Nasty Kinda Team, Lets just Hope it dont cost us in an Injury to a key a guy, Heard we were doing the Oak Drill Today, and you can just tell by what M Smith Said , it really is Dif out there, Maybe he feels that seat getting Warm.... IMO we have a good Team, But we need to find a way to keep those 4 or 5 Key Guys Safe from what sounds to be more like Boot Camp than Training Camp so Far....

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Energy-Effort-Marks-First-Padded-Practice/6ff9cffe-406e-4b80-a1ba-1c4ffc3c2283

I Just wanna get to the First Game with Most our Top 22 Intact ya know lol

I honestly think the chance for injury is about the same, if not worse the less physical you are in practice. I remember when Richt from UGA cut out live hitting from practice. Not only did we have the same injuries as before, if not more, but our guys also couldn't tackle and were soft as playdough. In fact, I think there is some conjecture that the lack of live hitting in practice thanks to CBA is leading to more injuries, not less.

I say roll the dice. Every devastating falcons injury usually happens when no one is touching the guy.

Falcons would be better off if Mike Smith stopped making them play like emotionless robots. Take the leash off and let them get angry, let them play a little after the whistle again... win or lose, the Falcon fans would have more of a sense of their team giving it their all and playing an extra physical, emotional game.

Idk what happened to you guys. Your Oline used to be dirty as h3ll... I hated it, but it gave their offense an edge.. what happened with the attitude of the Oline? Did you guys get a new Oline coach or something? I don't pay much attention to unit coaches of the rivals.

Idk what happened to you guys. Your Oline used to be dirty as h3ll... I hated it, but it gave their offense an edge.. what happened with the attitude of the Oline? Did you guys get a new Oline coach or something? I don't pay much attention to unit coaches of the rivals.

They cut Dahl who was a nasty lineman. Then Clabo left and this is what's left.

we were just that

dirty

that was that zone blocking Denver Scheme that ended many a DTs Careers

Alex Gibhbs Creation that was just Dirty