So.............bored. So...........freaking..........bored, Waiting For The Games To Start.

Big Bubba

Does season ticket holders get tickets to preseason too or no? If not you going to any?

Oh yeah...they MAKE us buy 'em, pay full price too. Just one of the reasons behind the 18 game schedule the league wants to implement.

I go to all the games! I occasionally will miss a preseason game if I have family plans, but usually go to all of 'em. Buc_Man and I will be there.

Oh yeah...they MAKE us buy 'em, pay full price too. Just one of the reasons behind the 18 game schedule the league wants to implement.

I go to all the games! I occasionally will miss a preseason game if I have family plans, but usually go to all of 'em. Buc_Man and I will be there.

I hoped that the third game would be here, but it's at Buffalo...if I go probably going to Miami one.

I hoped that the third game would be here, but it's at Buffalo...if I go probably going to Miami one.

THAT is the preseason game you want to go to. Regular season....I'd say the opener against the Panthers, the Saints game in the final week of the season, the Falcons game as it's always fun embarrassing the Falcons, and the Packers game in week 16.