The Realest Thing I've Seen On Facebook

BrandonDell_

This is about falcons and saints not mike smith and Sean Payton. Both teams have gon back and forth in domination since the beginning

The point is that they are representative of their regimes, If only history mattered why keep playing the game? It's called competition and the immediate future. The immediate future is based on what has happened recently.

Only a 'nobody' cares if the falcons own the saints in historical numbers but can't continue to dominate "NOW" and into the near future. Especially considering we are still chasing a ring. I think it's a cop out, and if you ask a player I'm sure they don't give a **** that the Falcons have better record overall. These players we are rooting for now had nothing to do with that record, and as a fan, I identify with the players playing the game, not just the name of the team.

The point is that they are representative of their regimes, If only history mattered why keep playing the game? It's called competition and the immediate future. The immediate future is based on what has happened recently.

Only a 'nobody' cares if the falcons own the saints in historical numbers but can't continue to dominate "NOW" and into the near future. Especially considering we are still chasing a ring. I think it's a cop out, and if you ask a player I'm sure they don't give a **** that the Falcons have better record overall. These players we are rooting for now had nothing to do with that record, and as a fan, I identify with the players playing the game, not just the name of the team.

If past doesn't matter then don't say anything about what happened last year or two years ago .if we are talking what the players care about I'm sure they don't care about what happened last year only right now

stupid_people_doing_stupid_things_24.jpg

135?

Really?

135?

On a Yoga ball... That's pretty dangerous. I imagine he's using some weird muscles in his thigh/groin area that would make it pretty tough to hold like that for a while. Wouldn't catch me trying. 135lbs ot not.

On a Yoga ball... That's pretty dangerous. I imagine he's using some weird muscles in his thigh/groin area that would make it pretty tough to hold like that for a while. Wouldn't catch me trying. 135lbs ot not.

sHUSH!!! He thinks he can do it. Let him try.cool.png

Umm do you not see him balancing on a fricking core ball? By that comment I can already tell you're the dude who goes to the gym (if you go to the gym at all) and doesn't stretch, doesn't listen to the trainers or common sense, does one rep of as much weight as you can lift and leave.

All the while you're praying to God someone is watching! All for what? To make you feel like a man. How do I know? I workout with dudes everyday who says stuff like that everyday. And all they care about is how much weight is on the bar. Haha!

What Payton is doing there is not just strength training, but core as well. I doubt you know anything about that since you're harping on the fact that he's only doing 135 lbs. One set of those I guarantee will send you running over a set of your regular 300 lb squats.

"I would consider New Orleans the little brother of Atlanta"

The dirty, unwashed, unloved, ******* half brother with a drug problem maybe.. (the team, not the city.. I couldn't care less about either city.. sorry)

I'm not from Georgia

no it is called stupidity.

so many things can happen and he can really injure someone for thinking standing on a yoga ball trying to squat 135 is going to help.

and 135 is weak. man must have chicken legs.

Another TATF thread? WTF???? Why on earth is this here? We know it wasn't started here, simply by those posting in it.

rolleyes.gif

I guess the only threads allowed in TATF are ones hailing all that is Falcon, but this one is also, so why the **** isn't in it the forum where it originated?

Another TATF thread? WTF???? Why on earth is this here? We know it wasn't started here, simply by those posting in it.

rolleyes.gif

I guess the only threads allowed in TATF are ones hailing all that is Falcon, but this one is also, so why the **** isn't in it the forum where it originated?

I know it wasnt started in here simply by the lack of logic in every post.

Lol at the delusion in this thread. Mentions a 90s baseball championship which came during an era that is notorious for rampant steroid use in the sport.

If that wasn't enough, those Braves teams were doctoring the ball during that time. A former coach has even come out and admitted such.

Talks about the Falcons' period of dominance over the Saints when they both largely sucked their entire history until a few yew years back. :lol:

Face it, you're New Orleans' little brother right now.