Milestones And Achievments That I Think Are Possible For The Nfcs Next Year.

Atlien 404

Roddy White breaks the 10,000 yard mark. about 700 yards away i believe.

for the saints i think brees is always in running for MVP

BUCS....lovie coach of the year

panthers b2b winning seasons

What would you like to see your team achieve, besides playoffs and sb's

Super Bowl Champ coming outta the NFC South is what I'd like to see, and at this point, the Saints are the favorite to do that.

As far as the Bucs, I'd love to see a winning season, and a playoff berth. But, my expectations right now are an 8-8 season.

McCoy & David Pro Bowl and All Pro 1st team again.

A top 10 defense

An offense that doesn't look like

The running game will be better. I think the quick strike ability will keep his yards up.

Brees will probably throw for 5000 yards on less pass attempts than the other 5k seasons.

Like JB said give me W's. 13 should do it plus homefield in the playoffs.

Yeah, always wishing your QB a lot of yards is a double edged sword. Forever people dissed on Ryan till he had his first 300 yard game yet I miss the days of ball control offense.

That's what kills you all when you do get to the playoffs. Two things it pays to have, or at least clicking in the late season while in the midst of a playoff run, and on into the playoffs, A stout defense, and a solid running game. Neither of which the Falcons had except early on when Turner was there, then they decided to go away from it and become a predominantly passing team, which would've been sound, had you all had the defense to keep giving the offense the ball.

Cam needs just over 4,600 yards to reach 18k total yards over his first four years. 28 TDs away from 120 TDs.

Those numbers would allow Cam to maintain his 4,500 yard, 30 TD yearly average that he has going on right now.

Now, this is including both his rushing and passing yards, and rushing and passing TDs, correct?

Now, this is including both his rushing and passing yards, and rushing and passing TDs, correct?

:lol: Right? For 3 years had to listen to some Falcon fans try their hardest to claim that rushing stats no longer count for a qb...now that they have a qb that can't run.

When I hear that.......

It makes me think - Some qbs will do anything it takes to move the chains.. they are fearless... others......curl up in a ball, deathly afraid of being touched..

Yeah plus we need a mobile QB with the current situation we have on the Oline

there is no reason cam, cant have a 4k passing 1k rushing season. that would in fact, for a total of 5k yards. that would mean he perfected both areas of his game and is a true duel threat QB......matt ryan had his first 4k passing season in his 4th year. so i got huge expectations for cam this year

"laugh.png Right? For 3 years had to listen to some Falcon fans try their hardest to claim that rushing stats no longer count for a qb...now that they have a qb that can't run."

That comes from many years of Carolina fans telling us that Vick's running stats didn't count. We are just giving it back now, lol.

"laugh.png Right? For 3 years had to listen to some Falcon fans try their hardest to claim that rushing stats no longer count for a qb...now that they have a qb that can't run."

That comes from many years of Carolina fans telling us that Vick's running stats didn't count. We are just giving it back now, lol.

Those were some butthurt Panther fans. Of course Vick's numbers used to count. He would destroy us with his feet.