Training Camp Attendance.

I'm attending my first training camp Sunday and I just wanted to know if you guys could answer a few questions.

1 - Can I bring a cooler and Drinks (non alcholic)

2 - Will I need a chair?

3 - Is it first come first serve for seating?

4 - Can I bring a backpack to hold items (ie keys, phones, wallets)

5 - Can I bring food.

6 - I saw a picture where concessions were a dollar for everything. If so is this true?

7 - Can I bring a camera if so what kind.

Thanks again guys, any answers will help. I'm really excited and will be posting an observation thread tomorrow.

*SN* I'm coming from Carrollton so I don't want to forget anything and I definatley don't want to bring any food way up there for nothing.

post-559502-0-81744200-1406442721_thumb.

Edited by @zae2stomachs

I haven't been in a long time but no food, drinks, coolers, backpacks, bags, anything like that. Seating is 1st come. The concessions are all $1. You can bring a camera but no tripod and no video.

As far as chairs I brought a beach towel. I can't remember if other people had chairs.

I'll answer what I can.

2 - There is a giant hill to sit on if you don't mind, but you might want to bring a chair for more comfortable sitting. Also, if you want to bring a chair, you better get there on time as most of the sitting area is on a the giant hill and flat ground is scarce.

3 - yes, it's first come first serve

6 - I believe everything is $1 including burgers, which is a great deal. However, they do have specialty sandwiches which are a bit costly (but they are amazing)

7 - As far as i know, you can bring any kind of camera.

I haven't been in a long time but no food, drinks, coolers, backpacks, bags, anything like that. Seating is 1st come. The concessions are all $1. You can bring a camera but no tripod and no video.

As far as chairs I brought a beach towel. I can't remember if other people had chairs.

Thanks a lot I was really lost on this.

I'll answer what I can.

2 - There is a giant hill to sit on if you don't mind, but you might want to bring a chair for more comfortable sitting. Also, if you want to bring a chair, you better get there on time as most of the sitting area is on a the giant hill and flat ground is scarce.

3 - yes, it's first come first serve

6 - I believe everything is $1 including burgers, which is a great deal. However, they do have specialty sandwiches which are a bit costly (but they are amazing)

7 - As far as i know, you can bring any kind of camera.

Thank you so much all answers are really helping.

Alls I can say is I miss the Swanee Mickie Dees camps. Drive to Swanee. Buy your Big Mac sammich. Sit on the hill. Watch as beatin camp.

2014 Branch camp sucks monkey balls. Trust me. Pads every third Sunday? Falcons better RTFU in 2014.

You say that almost like it's the Falcons fault they can't have padded practice if they wanted to. Can hear it in Smith's voice it frustrates him. He always brings up that they aren't allowed to. I'd sure as heck be jaded about it as a coach. Makes his job that much harder.

You say that almost like it's the Falcons fault they can't have padded practice if they wanted to. Can hear it in Smith's voice it frustrates him. He always brings up that they aren't allowed to. I'd sure as heck be jaded about it as a coach. Makes his job that much harder.

Everything was tougher when he was a youngin. Uphill both ways to school and all that.

1 - No Coolers allowed. Bags are checked on the way in. They have free water available.

2 - There are some level places close to the field. Hard to sit on a regular chair on the hill. I've used the low "beach chairs" on the hill and they work well.

3 - The gates open one hour before posted time. Lots of people get there that early. there is PLENT of good seating. The hill provides natural amphitheater situation.

4 - You can bring a bag, it will be searched on the way in.

5 - You could probably get a way with something small, but supposedly no outside food allowed

6 - The line for food Sat was really long. Someone said they waited an hour, not sure, but def cheap

7 - Check the website for the FAQ, but it says no professional camera with tripod. Lens must be under12 inches I believe. No video cameras allowed.

Wear sunscreen, bring a hat. There is very little shade and it gets hot. Guys will sign after practice, so many people buy something there, or bring items from home to get autographs.

Get there early and expect traffic getting out of the parking lot.

It is a great time.

Alls I can say is I miss the Swanee Mickie Dees camps. Drive to Swanee. Buy your Big Mac sammich. Sit on the hill. Watch as beatin camp.

2014 Branch camp sucks monkey balls. Trust me. Pads every third Sunday? Falcons better RTFU in 2014.

Used to sit back there and watch them a lot on my way home from work. Remember the heli picking up number 21 to scoot him over to the Braves and I can't help but laugh. Yeah, it was pretty cool there!

Leave it to you 1970, "Mr. Old School" to long for the days at that dump of a hotel - "The Falcon Inn" with the hotel sign of the football helmet with the single crossbar.

That place was a dump and you know it.

I liked watching practice @ Suwanee I cant agree with you about todays Flowery Branch practices tho..

Used to sit back there and watch them a lot on my way home from work. Remember the heli picking up number 21 to scoot him over to the Braves and I can't help but laugh. Yeah, it was pretty cool there!

I remember being pretty **** impressed by that..

Leave it to you 1970, "Mr. Old School" to long for the days at that dump of a hotel - "The Falcon Inn" with the hotel sign of the football helmet with the single crossbar.

That place was a dump and you know it.

Are you kidding or what? Heh! that place was alright.. I've been in MUCH worse...

Most of your questions have probably been answered, but here is my 2 cents. I will post some photos too so you can have an idea where the seating is.

Drinks and food really are just $1. I got there Friday a little early and there was no line at all for food and drinks, but it is probably a little busier on the weekends. They have free water in coolers, but it runs out. Definitely bring sunscreen and a camera. Chairs are great if you get there early enough to get on flat ground, but if you plan to sit on the hill definitely bring a towel to sit on. If you are going to report back for us you might want to bring a notepad because I wished I had when I was there. There is a lot going on and there is a lot to watch for. From what I've read you can bring a small bag to put things in, but not a large backpack. I usually sit on the hill close to the end zone because they throw down that way and you get to see the touchdowns and long catches. After awhile I walk down to the other end to get a closer look at them going 11 on 11.

There is a house on the left when you pull into park and I recommend parking there. It's $5 when other parking is free, but you save a huge amount of time parking and leaving. The house is right at the front and the free parking you have to drive back some to get to. Also, they seem like real nice people and you are helping them out. $5 isn't much when everything else is free or $1.

Have fun and take tons of photos so you can get some good shots.

DSC00956.JPG

DSC00891.JPG

DSC00892.JPG

Hey Jay, the website says you can bring a camera lens up to 12" is that correct? I've heard you can't bring much of a lens, but not sure. I want to bring a good lens next time I come so I'm curious. Thank.

The information posted there is directly from the folks who set our training camp policies, so if the site says it, then it's good to go. Let me know if you run into any issues, though.

The information posted there is directly from the folks who set our training camp policies, so if the site says it, then it's good to go. Let me know if you run into any issues, though.

Thanks Jay. I meant to ask the guys at the gate on Friday, but forgot.

You can bring water or gatorade. Don't bring beer or a cooler. Oh and where dark color paints. Everybody's *** was, sweating. Looked like they pizzeria themselves from behind.

Yea, if it is in a sealed bottle. I walked in with a cold sealed bottle first couple times I went, next time I had a big gulp cup full of icy redbull and they confiscated it ....anything open they figure has vodka in it LOL .....