How Much Football Do You Watch?

DatMan

Do you watch only your teams games? Do you watch division opponents games? Primetime games? Do you watch college football?

I watch as much as I can of any team. I don't watch much college but pro football is reality tv at it's finest for me. I'll definitely watch every game for all of the NFC South teams. I'll watch a few other teams closely.

What about the rest of you?

I will of course watch every Falcons game. When we have games on any day other than Sundays I actually take Sundays off of football, same with the bye week. Usually go fishing with my fiance and friends. On normal Sundays it's from the AM morning shows until usually around midnight of either football or football news.

On Saturdays it's only FSU games. Sometimes maaaybe UM games too.

just watch redzone lol

No way lol, I had redzone for a while but I don't like it cause I can't watch the Saints game live, they show every TD but some aren't shown till about 3-5 minutes after it happened, and when it comes to the Saints I better be tuning in live. Also with ST you get to choose any game you want to watch, redzone may be repeatedly showing a game I have no interest in which annoys the **** out of me.

Saints, definitely, from pregame banter to post game wrap up. After that it depends on who is playing. I'll wach division rival or whoever plays us this season. As it gets closer I start watching the teams that may stand between us and the Lombardi. That gets me to the playoffs.

Watch Every Bucs game at least twice, then try and catch all the NFC South games, to see what the competition looks like, the I'll watch whatever happend to be on Mon, Thurs, Sat, Sun nights....unless they're real sleepers.

Does anyone have Sunday ticket? The "shortcuts" feature is really nice. They replay every game(except snf,mNF) in 30 minute commercial free replays. No instant replay just every play of the game in 30 minutes.

It definitely makes watching other teams games much easier and faster.

The Red Zone is what I really like when we're not at the games. Constantly feeding you scoring plays from around the league at any given time. I have to have that on Sundays at home now!

I'm more into the the games that matter within the NFC South, I've always been a division guy. I was the same way when the Bucs were in the NFC Central.

Side question

Who sits through a game when they're favorite team is getting stomped?

I've pretty much grown a sense for the Falcons and know when it's over. I can't force myself to sit through it. But I usually jump back on in the final minutes which for the most part have been pretty exciting.

This year I've decided to back off and just catch the high lights due to me breaking my hand last year during the dolphins game lol.

Side question

I've pretty much grown a sense for the Falcons and know when it's over. I can't force myself to sit through it. But I usually jump back on in the final minutes which for the most part have been pretty exciting.

This year I've decided to back off and just catch the high lights due to me breaking my hand last year during the dolphins game lol.

If it's early in the season, we'll sit through it. But if it's late in the year and the team's really not in it, I'll quit watching....But we have to be losing by 28 points in the 4th quarter.

When we're at Ray Jay, I always stayed to the end, until last season. It was too hard to watch such incompetence on the sideline.

Side question

LMFAO,I too broke my hand watching the Falcons. It was the game where Ryan's ankle was stepped on and it looked like his knee exploded.

My knuckle on my ring finger was forced back 3 inches, it snapped and displaced the metacarpal on that Finger. It was forced so far right, that the metacarpal one my pinky also fractured. End result, limited mobility with my pinky cant really open my hand all the way and there's a painful bulge on my Palm where both the broken bones ended up.

I still need surgery on it, been too busy though. Maybe I'll post a pic of it, pretty disgusting.

Edit: Never turned a Falcons game off, now FOX doing it when we would get blown out in the 90's by the 9ers annually is a different story