Best Tweet Of The Day

I assume it must take a lot to stand out enough in a training camp environment for a reporter to notice you. I know that a knock on Shede coming out of college was that he was a 15-yard penalty waiting to happen, but I would not mind having a Romanowski-type player. At all.

A dude with his size, athleticism, toughness, and meanness, he should be dominant in the league real soon.

Love for him to just destroy the Olineman blocking him on Brees first pass play and plant Brees into the fieldturf. Set the tone for the day. Peppers got 3 sacks his first pro game, no reason Hageman can't get one or two.

Man I just can't believe we actually drafted him. I remember wanting him back in November but never thought we'd get him. He can literally be a one man wrecking crew like Muhammad Wilkerson is in NY. With Jackson and Soliai requiring doubles, Hageman can feast on 1v1 opportunities or force the offense to keep more in to block. That's if he develops. With Cox, I don't think he has much choice.

My biggest beef with Sugar Bear was he coached our DEs to play contain. If Cox got these dudes playing violent & fighting then the line is automatically improved.

Exactly. They never used any moves with him coaching. We've already seen Cox coaching hand usage multiple times.

Man I just can't believe we actually drafted him. I remember wanting him back in November but never thought we'd get him. He can literally be a one man wrecking crew like Muhammad Wilkerson is in NY. With Jackson and Soliai requiring doubles, Hageman can feast on 1v1 opportunities or force the offense to keep more in to block. That's if he develops. With Cox, I don't think he has much choice.

Hageman can be the Julio of the D- the one that makes everything else work better.