Jb Vs Panther Fans Thread. Bucs Vs Panthers Week 1 Smack Talk Thread

Atlien 404

I think, weve seen enough of jb's love afair with the falcons its getting boring and stale. seasons almost here let the hatred flow

JB says" cam isnt getting one yard rushing the ball on lovies new defense"

Panther fans. " And you think mcowns gonna move the ball on our defense? lmao"

JB im expecting a matt ryan type performance out of mccown. 350 yards 4 td's

panthers fan.. Cam is going to have a GWD in your own house, carolina 21 bucs 17.

jb DID you guys know matt ryan isnt a top 10 qb in my book, and he sh.ts himself?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, weve seen enough of jb's love afair with the falcons its getting boring and stale. seasons almost here let the hatred flow

JB says" cam isnt getting one yard rushing the ball on lovies new defense"

Panther fans. " And you think mcowns gonna move the ball on our defense? lmao"

JB im expecting a matt ryan type performance out of mccown. 350 yards 4 td's

panthers fan.. Cam is going to have a GWD in your own house, carolina 21 bucs 17.

jb DID you guys know matt ryan isnt a top 10 qb in my book, and he sh.ts himself?

He might since we probably won't have Hardy Week 1 but we'll see. I'm saving sh*tting on the bucs and saying it'll be just like last year for the week of the game.

So that's 1 TD short and 2 TOs more than a "matt ryan type performance". Maybe he did play bad in the NFCCG afterall?

Because I mean if he's dropping 350+ yards and 4+ TDs on teams on the reg... man.

this thread, is tongue in cheek bro, musk asked for one example so i gave it to him... Edited by ATLien 404

Is this yet another "Ryan sucks" thread? Cause it looked like a thread about Bucs vs Carolina to me. But maybe every thread is likely to devolve into the same, tired subject. It seems like our rivals cannot do enough to go out of their way to tell is how much our QB sucks, in threads that have nothing to do with him. It's really kinda sad...

And Ryan was mentioned in the first post because the original poster was describing exactly how this thread was going to go, and ironically enough, he was right.

The only reason the thread went that way is because people were responding to his comment.