Final College Football 4

College football is right around the corner and it's about time to predict those golden 4 spots for the college football playoff.... With that in mind who do y'all have getting in the playoff?

1.Baylor-Best offense in the country. I think they'll run away with the BIG12. Oklahoma and Ok.St are overrated IMO.

2.UCLA-Yes I have the Bruins taking the PAC-12 over Stanford and the Ducks. I expect their defense front 7 to be outstanding and Hundley will score all the points necessary.

3.Michigan State-Great defense. An I see their offense taking a leap forward this season. Plus aside from Oregon an OhioState they have average competition.

4.Missouri-Here is my surprise pick for the final 4. I think they take the SEC East since Georgia lost Murray and SC lost Shaw and Clowney they should have it good. I think Mauk might have a surprise heisman season since the SEC East is slightly weaker. Wouldn't be surprised if they could knock off the SEC West best in Bama,AUB or LSU.

That's mine. Imma Clemson fan so I have no bias towards any of these teams just my honest opinion.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCLA isn't getting there. Michigan State Alabama UGA USC. Edit: Didn't realize Michigan State plays at the Autzen zoo. Can't see them beating Oregon in Autzen. Change MSU to Oregon

Thing is Oregon will most likely throw their season away on one of 3 games... MSU,STANFORD,UCLA

UCLA isn't getting there. Michigan State Alabama UGA USC. Edit: Didn't realize Michigan State plays at the Autzen zoo. Can't see them beating Oregon in Autzen. Change MSU to Oregon

wow i had forgot msu plays at oregon. the issue for oregon is msu is the type of team that gives them fit due to their defense, but oregon at home is going to be very tough.. that's going to be one of my favorite ooc matchups.

I don’t think Michigan State is athletic enough on d to stop Oregon. We'll see.

This is a tough season to predict at any level. There are literally no teams that jump out as preseason favorites imo.

For the sake of discussion I'll go with Florida State, Baylor, Stanford, and whoever the **** comes out of the SEC cuz I have no idea.

wow i had forgot msu plays at oregon. the issue for oregon is msu is the type of team that gives them fit due to their defense, but oregon at home is going to be very tough.. that's going to be one of my favorite ooc matchups.

yes playing at Oregon is a different animal. That place is crazy. Michigan State has the D to stop them. But I think playing at Autzen gives Oregon the edge

I don't think Michigan State is athletic enough on d to stop Oregon. We'll see.

This is a tough season to predict at any level. There are literally no teams that jump out as preseason favorites imo.

For the sake of discussion I'll go with Florida State, Baylor, Stanford, and whoever the **** comes out of the SEC cuz I have no idea.

i don't agree carter with your comments on michigan state.. we saw them take on stanford and they are identical teams. michigan state is pretty athletic on defense, but the key to slowing down is a strong front 7 and i think msu had that. the only question imo is can msu's offensive control the ball enough and take advantage of their opporutnities.. that is something stanford does a great job of offensively when they face oregon.

i don't agree carter with your comments on michigan state.. we saw them take on stanford and they are identical teams. michigan state is pretty athletic on defense, but the key to slowing down is a strong front 7 and i think msu had that. the only question imo is can msu's offensive control the ball enough and take advantage of their opporutnities.. that is something stanford does a great job of offensively when they face oregon.

You could be right. My reservation with them is they still gave up 20+ to the best teams they faced... the most comparable perhaps offensively being Ohio State and I think Oregon is more dangerous. You are right, the key is that front 7 and MSU has a solid one... but the gauge we have on them against a fast paced spread option isn't great. They could play a similar game plan to Stanford... that's certainly the tape they should study. Color me skeptical.

Auburn and 3 other teams I don't give a **** about. I think we field a stronger team this year than we did last year. We have a returning starter at qb for the first time in years with a stronger WR corps, the running game should continue to be solid. Losing Lawson hurts, but we have other guys who can step up.

Auburn and 3 other teams I don't give a **** about. I think we field a stronger team this year than we did last year. We have a returning starter at qb for the first time in years with a stronger WR corps, the running game should continue to be solid. Losing Lawson hurts, but we have other guys who can step up.

What happened to Lawson?

Crap! When did he get hurt? I have been so busy with my new job that I haven't been able to keep up with any news.

a few months ago.. auburn publicly tried to hide it saying it was an mcl that was repaired but a number of message board guys got info that it was a lot worst than that and was an acl tear instead. Finally at sec media days gus admitted lawson has an acl tear. They hope he is back for uga and bama but thats doubtful.

a few months ago.. auburn publicly tried to hide it saying it was an mcl that was repaired but a number of message board guys got info that it was a lot worst than that and was an acl tear instead. Finally at sec media days gus admitted lawson has an acl tear. They hope he is back for uga and bama but thats doubtful.

That really stinks! Was so looking forward to what he could do now that he was going to be a starter. I'm really worried about Auburn's defense. Offense is going to have to be better than it was last year. This is such a huge blow.

That really stinks! Was so looking forward to what he could do now that he was going to be a starter. I'm really worried about Auburn's defense. Offense is going to have to be better than it was last year. This is such a huge blow.

yeah he is a huge loss. he is imo your best defensive player or he would have been this year. you guys are going to need a few guys to step up.