Game Rewind!

IonSen88

This is exciting news to me because I had been waiting all year for it, but Game Rewind has just went mobile! If any Falcons fan that is just like me and loves to rewatch old Falcons games ON DEMAND from anywhere then I HIGHLY suggest you subscribe to it. Just search NFL Rewind.

You get full games, condensed games (25 mins) and coaches film! For me, its perfect because I'm never home in Atlanta anymore.... Love it love it love it! Just had to share....

SN: It is a data-killer, so if you're not on wifi and you don't have unlimited data, DO NOT use this app! I'm one of Verizon's last few customers still with Unlimited!!!

image.jpg

I love GW. It's how I do all my analysis. Watching the all-22 is very telling and if you know what to look for, extremely telling. I also recommend Pat Kirwan's "Take Your Eye Off The Ball". Gets you inside what to look for.

I've actually been thinking about putting together a site with statistical analysis that I'm not finding anywhere else dedicated exclusively to the Falcons. Still in the idea stage but I don't know, it may work...

I love GW. It's how I do all my analysis. Watching the all-22 is very telling and if you know what to look for, extremely telling. I also recommend Pat Kirwan's "Take Your Eye Off The Ball". Gets you inside what to look for.

I've actually been thinking about putting together a site with statistical analysis that I'm not finding anywhere else dedicated exclusively to the Falcons. Still in the idea stage but I don't know, it may work...

You could start by doing a few articles for the Falcoholic site- sure they'd love to have them, give you a good idea if it'd be worth putting together a website and how much effort you'd have to put into it.

Do it....

Well it's been available for tablets for quite some time now. They are in the process of making it available for Smartphones but that hasn't come out quite yet.

It just did. I think last night (trust me, I had been checking for it almost everyday). That screen shot is from my cell phone, not tablet.

Verizon announced that they plan to "throttle" bandwidth on the unlimited data users. Good luck with that lol.

Good looking out tho

That's cool! I'll just go from the best quality to not so good quality. They'll never be able to say I went over and I don't worry about overages. They've been throttling me for awhile and whenever I call in, every chance they get they offer me an upgrade. Not a chance.....Homie!!!

That's cool! I'll just go from the best quality to not so good quality. They'll never be able to say I went over and I don't worry about overages. They've been throttling me for awhile and whenever I call in, every chance they get they offer me an upgrade. Not a chance.....Homie!!!

You have a 3G phone?

I just checked my phone and its not there. Plus I just checked their website and it says "coming soon."

Nah OP's right, just downloaded it on my iphone 5.

Thanks for letting me know OP! I've already watched all our games from 2012 and 2013 seasons at least 3 times a piece (yes I care too much)

Now I can watch whenever I'm around wifi. This is awesome

Nope! Got the iPhone 5. I will get the iPhone 6 in September when it comes out. I have two "dummy" lines (with no features) on my account to get me and my mother upgrades. Smooth operator! 😎

I was only asking because you can't be throttled on a 4g phone yet. That's not starting until October

I was only asking because you can't be throttled on a 4g phone yet. That's not starting until October

Trust me, I've worked for AT&T and Verizon so I'm well aware of Data preservation. When AT&T introduced this idea back in 2011, Verizon wasn't too far behind. In a month, my line can and will use about 8-15 gigs of data. That's when Verizon forwards me to slower equipment. Towards the end of each billing cycle my speeds are vastly different, that's how I know.

Trust me, I've worked for AT&T and Verizon so I'm well aware of Data preservation. When AT&T introduced this idea back in 2011, Verizon wasn't too far behind. In a month, my line can and will use about 8-15 gigs of data. That's when Verizon forwards me to slower equipment. Towards the end of each billing cycle my speeds are vastly different, that's how I know.

No I currently work for Verizon. I'm a part of the NRB as an Analyst. We have no rights to optimize the network for 4g until October.

It hasn't been approved by the FCC yet. It has only been approved for 3G users.

No I currently work for Verizon. I'm a part of the NRB as an Analyst. We have no rights to optimize the network for 4g until October.

It hasn't been approved by the FCC yet. It has only been approved for 3G users.

I'll do another ping data speed test towards the end of my billing cycle when it normally slows down.

Hey not trying to jack the thread , but on the nfl preseaon live for tablets would I be able to watch the falcons games even if I live in the atlanta area on my tablet ? I'm only asking because I will be working every game.

Not sure bro! That might fall under that blackout crap and that 75 or 150 mile radius crap....

I'll do another ping data speed test towards the end of my billing cycle when it normally slows down.

Yea make a complaint about it if that happens at least until October. I have unl data myself and mine doesn't slow down at all.

And trust me I don't get special privileges...lol

Edited by ATLFalcons11

Hey not trying to jack the thread , but on the nfl preseaon live for tablets would I be able to watch the falcons games even if I live in the atlanta area on my tablet ? I'm only asking because I will be working every game.

Preseason games are not included in GR, you have to pay another $19.99 to get all four games, I think.

BTW, GR is not available every where, if you travel overseas, they black it out... sucks!

Edited by DirdieBirdieIndie