Cam Newton: I Can’T Stress Enough That I’M Not 100 Percent Yet

Dirtybirdn@tion

Implying that Ryan doesn't have any heart...why do I have to spell it out? Lol

Like I said, Your comprehension could use some work. If there was any implication there, it was that perhaps you should shrug some things off rather than flipping out about 'em.

You keep saying flipping out about things, but I'm not, lol. Besides an episode early last week, I have felt remarkably emotionally detached from the arguments here and it's been great. I guess having a good friend lose his 3 year old boy in a stupid daycare accident puts things in perspective. I mean, who cares about message board opinions after something like that?

I have just been tweaking noses and playing games more than anything else since I gained said perspective. Caring less and amusing myself more...

And yeah, reading comprehension 101...it's not hard to see what you are implying. Fortunately, I have never seen my QB hide his head and towel and cry after a loss, nor give up before the game is over, so I think we are ok there, lol.

You keep saying flipping out about things, but I'm not, lol. Besides an episode early last week, I have felt remarkably emotionally detached from the arguments here and it's been great. I guess having a good friend lose his 3 year old boy in a stupid daycare accident puts things in perspective. I mean, who cares about message board opinions after something like that?

I have just been tweaking noses and playing games more than anything else since I gained said perspective. Caring less and amusing myself more...

And yeah, reading comprehension 101...it's not hard to see what you are implying. Fortunately, I have never seen my QB hide his head and towel and cry after a loss, nor give up before the game is over, so I think we are ok there, lol.

Say what you want, Anytime someone feels the need to go at others as rabidly as you have with me and a couple others....something's definitely getting to 'em or they have something going on. You're not alone. I've seen others here go through it, HeII, I've gone through it with WFL, where I allowed what he said to piss me off to no end.

I'm terribly sorry about your friends child, I can't imagine losing one of my kids.

I just like arguing sometimes. And pointing out hypocrisy as well. But shrug, I really haven't been feeling upset at much of anything anyone has been saying. I'm just happy real football is starting and everything can be settled on the field and not imaginary land of maybes and almosts...

And yeah...it's real sobering. It was not a good death(is any death of a child a good death?) and was on the news here. The daycare provider may be charged with negligent homicide. Just not a good time. I see my friend every Friday and it's been rough, but hopefully he gets to feel some normalcy for a little while being around the guys.