Sports Talk Radio

Yes, all the time. I listen in Atlanta. Since they fired Jason Bailey, I listen to the Rude Awakening (great interview with Coach Smith this morning) on 680. Most of the rest of my time is on The Game. Dude, Mike Bell was killing me yesterday with his Munson.

Back in the day, I loved the 2 Live Stews (when they came on "you're in the dooooooooghouse," with that Public Enemy beat, woo hoo - get krunk), Chuck and Chernoff were good (Are they still?), and Buck and Kincaid had my time.

Yes, all the time. I listen in Atlanta. Since they fired Jason Bailey, I listen to the Rude Awakening (great interview with Coach Smith this morning) on 680. Most of the rest of my time is on The Game. Dude, Mike Bell was killing me yesterday with his Munson.

Back in the day, I loved the 2 Live Stews (when they came on "you're in the dooooooooghouse," with that Public Enemy beat, woo hoo - get krunk), Chuck and Chernoff were good (Are they still?), and Buck and Kincaid had my time.

Did you just ask and then answer your own question?

When I had XM Radio, I enjoyed the Paul Feinbaum show, listening while driving home after work. There are some entertaining regular callers on there.

During college football season, for those who stay up late Saturday night and have no party life like me (heh heh), check out some

national broadcasts that feed to the local stations. It is great hearing callers from around the country talking about national teams.

If you like Georgia Tech or are an anti-Dawg fan and love college football period, listen to DawgTalk AFTER a Georgia loss (especially in a season with several losses). AM 750. They are freaking HILARIOUS with all the whining going on!

When I had XM Radio, I enjoyed the Paul Feinbaum show, listening while driving home after work. There are some entertaining regular callers on there.

During college football season, for those who stay up late Saturday night and have no party life like me (heh heh), check out some

national broadcasts that feed to the local stations. It is great hearing callers from around the country talking about national teams.

If you like Georgia Tech or are an anti-Dawg fan and love college football period, listen to DawgTalk AFTER a Georgia loss (especially in a season with several losses). AM 750. They are freaking HILARIOUS with all the whining going on!

I used to listen to FInebaum because it was like a train wreck. Now it's just a straight cringe fest. Bunch of grown asss rednecks hehawing back and forth about who's college team is better. Half of them haven't even stepped foot on a college campus (except maybe DeVry) and they just play into every stereotype placed on the South. Ugh, I hate it.

Jay Mohr Sports on Fox Sports Radio is pretty hilarious. I used to listen to Rome all the time, but they took him off here in Rochester, NY...

Jay Mohr is pretty funny. He had this thing once about soap and how one could wash their butt and then their face because of soap. Pretty funny.

Occasionally listening to Scott Ferall on CBS Sports radio at night has made me 2nd guess my career aspirations in sports radio. For those who don't know who he is, he's your typical dooshbag mouthpiece who loves to hear himself talk. He also sounds like a tuberculosis patient. Essentially, he's Jim Rome without the occasional laugh.

His voice is sandpaper wrapped around broken glass.

I listen to Kentucky Sports Radio almost daily... The guy who hosts is basically a fan who made it big; he was a lawyer who started a UK blog that blew up and eventually led to him having his own radio show, which is the top talk radio show of ANY kind in both Louisville and Lexington.