A Look Inside The 2014 Bucs

JabooAlwaysWins

Will be more entertaining than watching "paint dry" Matt Ryan on Hard Knocks

Most likely not, don't you have to be a season pass holder to do so?

no not at all, every session but one this year I believe is open to the public.you should def check it out, its a great time for passionate fans.

Awesome, simply Awesome! The Falcon homers are simply too freaking scared to watch it. If they were to, they'd realize they have a real cause for concern. Would they ever admit it? Whadda you think?rolleyes.gif

Thanks for posting this video, RB. You da man!wink.png

Will be more entertaining than watching "paint dry" Matt Ryan on Hard Knocks.

TRUE!

Most likely not, don't you have to be a season pass holder to do so? No, but you get a VIP pass where you get in earlier and get a better seat, plus some frees **** to take home.

The reaction of Rivals to this video is gonna make it that much sweeter, when we play them. Notice it's only Falcon Homers with the sarcastic remarks so far? Very, Very telling on just how insecure they really are about their team!laugh.pnglaugh.png

to add to what jb was saying about the Vip passes, I go to maybe 1/3 of the practices so if theres a date you'd like to go to let me know and ill email you my Vip passes(2) for that TC date. No prob

pm me if youre interested bub. smile.png

Same with the night practice at Ray Jay next Friday Night. I'm not able to go, but I'm emailing my VIP Passes (when they're available) to some friends so they can go. Always good free stuff available at the Night Practice, and if you get there early enough you can get really good seats, you normally wouldn't be able to watch from during a regular game. I hate it, because I always find some chucklehead sitting in my seat in the front row and it starts my werewolf transformation and I have to quickly leave! werewolf-transform-o.gif

to add to what jb was saying about the Vip passes, I go to maybe 1/3 of the practices so if theres a date you'd like to go to let me know and ill email you my Vip passes(2) for that TC date. No prob

pm me if youre interested bub. smile.png

Yeah definitely if anything I'd probably go to one of the night practices. I wanna see Josh McCown and Mike Evans in particular.

Yeah definitely if anything I'd probably go to one of the night practices. I wanna see Josh McCown and Mike Evans in particular.

They're only having one of the night practices, and that's at Raymond James Stadium, next Friday evening! Get with Buc_Man so he can hook you up with those passes. It'll be worth it.

Awesome, simply Awesome! The Falcon homers are simply too freaking scared to watch it. If they were to, they'd realize they have a real cause for concern. Would they ever admit it? Whadda you think?rolleyes.gif

Thanks for posting this video, RB. You da man!wink.png

I'll admit I am scared. Did you ever see the movie called the ring? I imagine it's not much different than that